I just got fired....But I HAVE A WII

but it seems obvious just read what bum posted he's 24 and is excited because he lost his job just so he can play the Wii. Don't you think there is a problem with that? I am 23 I am getting a wii but I rather have a job than a wii:yesnod:

blogman54 said:
but it seems obvious just read what bum posted he's 24 and is excited because he lost his job just so he can play the Wii. Don't you think there is a problem with that? I am 23 I am getting a wii but I rather have a job than a wii:yesnod:
But, he also said that it was just temporary and it didn't matter anyway...but ya, he still sounds like his username. :p

UKResist said:
was iis wrong wiith the double ii thiing, iim 20 and ii dont care iif you don't liike iit, iits not offensiive just annoyiing.
so ii thiink ii wiill start the double ii thiing coz ii no iit annoys you people lol.

ii stiill have mii job but miines temp, ii thiink i wiill have to quiit iit soon though coz iits boriing me to **** lol

Whatever....

See,
wii_iis.jpg
f you really wanted to make your
wii_iis.jpg
's double and annoy people with
wii_iis.jpg
t, you could at least do
wii_iis.jpg
t properly l
wii_iis.jpg
ke th
wii_iis.jpg
s and have the proper w
wii_iis.jpg
wii_iis.jpg
wii_iis.jpg
's
wii_iis.jpg
n
wii_iis.jpg
t.

:D roflmao. :yikes: :idea: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wii was donig the wii thing wiiy before you people joined up

OMG, lets all just agree to disagree!!!

I hate you used two II's in every word that had an I.
If that's your attempt at being clever, I don't blame them for firing you.

Lol I remember when Arcadium always JaJa it pissed me of so bad like it is know and the double ii things :mad2:

Back