I moved and can no longer connect online!

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
If anyone can throw me any tips I would appreciate it.

Story:
I moved between 5-10 miles away. When in my old house, I could connect and download all updates. Now in my new house, I can't go on the shop channel or download any updates. I've done the recommended channel 1 and 11 that nintendo recommends you do. Still, the download bar goes no where. I can get a successful connection, but can't download. I done all the restarting of the wii, router, cable modem, power cycling and even called nintendo. Now I'm waiting for someone to call me back and tell me to do all the things I've already done.

If anyone can throw me anyother tips, I would appreciate it. But as of now, I can't download any virtual games which is aggravating because they have some good games on there now.

Thanks!

did you reset you seting in the wii. i had to do that when i did a few day agoe to download zelda OoT

Are you connecting via Router? Even if you're not, erase all Internet settings and reconnect them. Then try again. If that doesn't work, try turning off and turning back on what you're using to connect to the internet.

Yeah, I've done all of the above. It just appears that there is too much interference in the air. The nintendo guy called me and we went thru different scenarios with no luck. So basically, I'm down to having to buy a USB ethernet adapter.

Back