I need a GOOD game

george:)

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
ok...i got my Wii ages ago now (feels like that anyway) and had two games with it, Zelda and Red Steel....i traded them two in after limited play on both...now i kinda wana start to play my Wii again.....thing is i need a good game or i'm trading it in. :yesnod:

I don't care what game it is, i hate golf......anything other than golf then it's ok..but it has to be a very decent game.

Have you been down the VC route yet? Some absolutely awesome games to be had very cheaply..........

Well,i think you should get...Excite Truck!!!Im gonna get it,looks class!And you can get a brand new one off ebay for like 25$!And im gonna buy Mario Galaxy when it comes out.Hope i helped!!!:cornut:

SSX Blur is great...I haven't played The Godfather but everyone seems to enjoy that one...and I think Super Paper Mario is going to be a great game and that is just over two weeks away.

why do people post these threads? everyone has different opinions after all. my mate raves on about SSX and ExciteTruck yet I cant stand driving games or rollerblade/snowboard/skiing games so I dont buy them. The best thing to do is to check out the full list of games available and view the demos scattered about the internet, or better still, hire it from your local video shop if they rent them or play them in store for 10 minutes. Only you can know which game you will like. We could all tell you what we think is good or bad but then thats our opinion aint it?

Capisca?

Stallyon said:
why do people post these threads? everyone has different opinions after all. my mate raves on about SSX and ExciteTruck yet I cant stand driving games or rollerblade/snowboard/skiing games so I dont buy them. The best thing to do is to check out the full list of games available and view the demos scattered about the internet, or better still, hire it from your local video shop if they rent them or play them in store for 10 minutes. Only you can know which game you will like. We could all tell you what we think is good or bad but then thats our opinion aint it?

Capisca?

I agree....I have to question the intelligence of someone who didn't enjoy Twilight Princess. Red Steel is still a title that brings mixed reviews but everyone pretty much agrees that its a great game but you have to get used to the control style. Personally I'm loving Red Steel right now...especially Multiplayer. But yeah this is another useless thread...SEARCH for your answer. Or go to IGN and READ the reviews. Lots of fantastic games are out right now for the Wii.

some games to get:

Godfather (definate)
Super paper mario
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Heatseeker
Sadness
Manhunt 2
Ecxite Truck

Just some of the games im looking forward to!

the game that ime looking the most forward to lately is, super paper mario which come out on april the 9 and the godfather..
excite truck has been the game that i have played the most with friends.

agreed if u wanna ask what game u should get u should at least state a few games u want or the genre of games u like the most or games u like for other systems (even older ones)

if u like gta style games get godfather it looks like fun

if u like car games excite truck is fun(i have it). just keep in mind its not realistic driving its just speed, tricks and crashing fun

if u like mini party games and need a 2nd wiimote get wiiplay 50 with a 2nd wiimote well worth it and simple games but great to play with others

if u like football madden is supposed 2 be awesome

if u like golf haha jk but say more of what u like and dont like so u can get a better advice

I say trade in red steel, and get some gamecube games. They own too. Zelda WW, Mario sunshine, metroid 2, SSBM, mariokart doubledash, mario super strikers, ect. VC also is a good. If you only want wii Is suggest you get NFS, waro wares, truama center, godfather, paper mario or sonic.

I have sonic,rayman(which i got yesterday)and wii sports and id say the best out of those three is rayman .
Next game i plan 2 get is paper mario as soon as its released !!!!!

lisa-norfolk said:
I have sonic,rayman(which i got yesterday)and wii sports and id say the best out of those three is rayman .
Next game i plan 2 get is paper mario as soon as its released !!!!!

hey lisa just wondering how are the mini games in sonic r they good for multi players what kinda mini games are their

thx

WarioWare: Smooth Moves is fun, but a little short, although you can keep trying to get better scores.

Excite Truck is one of the most ridiculusly unrealistic games I have ever played, but it is very fun.

Elebits is a great game. Sure the voice acting is very cheesy, but the gameplay is awsome, and also the Edit Mode is incredible.

So you choose.

Also I suggest if you can wait get Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy

Back