I need a good online game with decent graphics.

xDPM410

WiiChat Member
Oct 4, 2009
USA
Wii Online Code
8068-9657-0933-5130
To be honest my wii has been picking up dust, and the only game i currently own is wii sports resort. What are some good online games for the wii? Games i used to have, which i got bored of and traded in : Mario Kart Wii, The Conduit (TOO OVER RATED AND HAD TERRIBLE GRAPHICS!!!), Super Smash Bros Brawl, a mario soccer game (forget the name)... And dont tell me to get CoD WaW or Quantum of Solace bc i own both for Xbox 360. So anything good coming out or that is out, that i missed while my wii was getting some dust? btw, i also had Medal of Honor H2

I think you answer your question yourself. All the games you mentioned on your post are the best the wii can offer for online play. So do like I do, stick with your 360 for online. Beside MK Wii i don't play anything online on my wii. sorry :frown5:

I think you answer your question yourself. All the games you mentioned on your post are the best the wii can offer for online play. So do like I do, stick with your 360 for online. Beside MK Wii i don't play anything online on my wii. sorry :frown5:

wow. i would of thought they would of came out w/ something good. is there anything coming good? is Red Steal 2 gonna be online? that game looks sick

Does seem perhaps maybe the wii is not for you by your list of games you mentioned.

If your still playing in 2010 check out monster hunter 3 when it comes out in NA, I'm looking forward to it.

TMNT smash up if you sort of like smash and love turtles.
but if you think smash sucks then maybe not for you..

Back