I Need An Intro

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
I will be recording walkthroughs of video games on YouTube shortly. I need a cool intro, though. If anyone can make me a cool intro video, let me know and I will get the info to you. Thank you.

It's like when you watch a movie and you see the studios that helped make the movie. For example, Legendary Pictures, Lionsgate, or Original Films. 10 seconds probably.

10 seconds probably.

I'm no youtuber, but a few years back I spent waaay too much time there, and from experience, I'd say 10 second intros are the way to go. Any longer, and you can begin to push your luck.

And a catchy tune, man. Always helps with an intro, as I'm sure ya know. Just watch out for copyrighted junk.

Thanks for the ideas and the input, guys. Can either of you make one for me? Will anyone? Please? :)

Thanks for the ideas and the input, guys. Can either of you make one for me? Will anyone? Please? :)

If I had any sort of talent in graphics or any sort of art, I would. But I don't. :lol: I really have no place throwing any sort of post in the graphics forum, so I best gtfo, lol. Best of luck finding someone to make you an intro.

Thank you. I would do if I had the tools but I don't at the moment.

I'm no youtuber, but a few years back I spent waaay too much time there, and from experience, I'd say 10 second intros are the way to go. Any longer, and you can begin to push your luck.

And a catchy tune, man. Always helps with an intro, as I'm sure ya know. Just watch out for copyrighted junk.
Id avoid a catchy tune as they start to get annoying.
The ones I make are short and get the job done.

Like my current Atari Jaguar one
It was easy to make and gives the Jag fans a kick as I am kinda a fan

I know what I'm doing and I know what I want for the intro. I just need someone to make it for me. If no one can, don't worry about it.

Id avoid a catchy tune as they start to get annoying.

Unless it's just that good. A good piece of music never gets old unless it's got somethin' wrong with it, or you listen to it literally hundreds of time.

I sure as hell got sick of Evanescence for that reason, ugh. The radio never stops playing their ****in' music. =/

/Didn't gtfo as he said he would.

Back