i need help please

jess

Jessica xx
Dec 13, 2006
UK
hi.. i need help!
im gettin a Wii for xmas n i was reading that u can download games (such as mario which was originally on the nes) in exchange for points??
First of all, how do i do this? and secondly Where do i get the points from?
If anyone could help me i would really appreciate it
Thank you
Jessica :smilewinkgrin: :)

You can figure all this out by going to the Wii Shop Channel on your Wii. They sell points there, and you can buy games there with the points. It's $10 for 1000pts, $20 for 2000pts. . .up to $50 for 5000pts.

First you will need wireless internet in your household in order to connect your wii to the internet, you can get point 2 ways, 1. You buy point cards at the store and redeem then in the wii store channel, or 2. You buy the points with a credit through the wii store channel.

All the downloadable games are in the Virtual Console section of the Wii Shopping channel. You can either use a credit card to buy Wii points to download the games, or purchase a Wii points card at Wii retailers that contain a code to redeem points.

how do i get on the wii shop?
i meen how do i connect it to the internet?
thanks 4 replyin

chronoswing said:
First you will need wireless internet in your household in order to connect your wii to the internet, you can get point 2 ways, 1. You buy point cards at the store and redeem then in the wii store channel, or 2. You buy the points with a credit through the wii store channel.
Uhh, ya, you got it. There you are Jess, glad I could help. :lol:

When you turn on the wii, the Wii Shop channel is on the main menu, just click on it and do whatever needs being done. :D

why does it have to be a wireless internet connection??

That just means if you don't have your Wii directly hooked up to your computer, if it's connected directly then it just uses the comps internet, but if it's hooked up to the TV or whatever than it's "wireless internet connection".

thanks everyone for ur help! i wil let u know how i get on
Cant wait to play the Wii :)

whats the best game u have got at the mo for the wii ssbb lover?

cause the Wii comes with wireless. ive seen third party parts that let you connect with an ethernet cable. but you should be on wireless, the technology isnt that old...

-SpideyKonfusion :p

EDIT: and please dont double post. if you have something else to say, edit your post like this.

also, a lot of these questions could be answered if you search around, or if you have the wii and mess around with it yourself...

Hope you stay and chat w/ us here in the mean time, Jess. And welcome, I hope you have a great time learning about the Wii and all video games alike. ;D

welcome.gif

*EDIT*
jess said:
whats the best game u have got at the mo for the wii ssbb lover?
Honestly, out of LOZ:TP, Red Steel and Wii Sports, Wii sport beats them both! It's so much fun, it's incredible. Which is cool since it comes w/ the Wii. :D

i will stay and chat .. just glad that i have ppl who can help me lol

Back