I need your advice!

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
Hey, everyone. I am thinking about getting WarioWare: Smooth Moves on the Wii. My friend says that it is okay and I should try it before I get it to see if I like it or not.

Considering that I loved the DS version (WarioWare: Touched!), please give me some advice.

Rate this game on a scale of 1-10 if you've played it, and tell me the pro's and con's of getting it. Thanks for your help!

If you have some friend or family members it's a great game but if your just by yourself it sometimes gets boring. The games are fun but if they can get boring if your by yourself. I would have to say 8.5 out of 10.

I am happy with the game, beat it already. I only play a level a day. To much crap to do. IF your a hardcore gamer, you'll probably beat it in a day or 2 but that isnt the deal with the game. Have people over and watch how this single player crazyness turns the house around!

i heard that it gets really boring after and the multiplayer sucks or something

EK987 said:
My friend says that it is okay and I should try it before I get it to see if I like it or not.
Wise friend. Most people either love this game or hate it. So trying before buying would be good.

For me, I would rate this game 9/10. I like the wacky sense of humor. I like the fast mini-games. I consider myself a "non-gamer" and most of our friends are the same. Actually, I bought the Wii exactly for games like this. I want games to be fast, fun and to make good use of the innovative control. I guess non-gamers like myself can't both bothered to sit down and fiddle with joysticks, keypads, multiple buttons or whatever you call the control systems nowadays.

Some recent threads about the game:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/14546-warioware-smooth-moves-bought.html
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/15473-wario-ware-rocks.html

10 for sure it may be short but to unlock al the games you need to play much longer and multiplayer is so damt good xD

Back