I Played Wii!

XMT

WII IS
Oct 29, 2006
california
Sweet! I just went to the galleria mall today and went to EBgames and they had the Wii there! I played Excite Truck... it was the best half an hour of my life! I got first in the gold championship three times in a row! I also checked out the Mii channel and others, it was AMAZING! The graphics were INCREDIBLE! If I could rate this system on a scale to 1 to 10--- ID GIVE IT A 10.00!

What wrong about being a Nintendo fan? even though that .Mac book is SWEET! Do you like garageband? I have about 150 songs on it...

Nothing is wrong with being a Nintendo fan but there is somthing wrong when the happiest time in your life is playing a game. And I don't currently have a Mac and I havn't used garageband. I'm gonna get a Mac pretty soon though. Probably next month.

oh... well maybe i was a little to expressive... it was ONE of the most exciting times of my life...

you must be stupid if you dont like .mac, and by the way an apple sig is way cooler than a wii sig.

yeah the first time i played excitetruck it got me reeeaaaaallly psyched. Actually I was just about to pick up my marvel game but got another game in and since there will be no online play, I traded my pre-order for excitetruck... The two things that got me were:
1) the playability. a little out of control, but easy to tame, and just darn fun
2) the ability to customize soundtracks from your SD card. Ive always had cruize'n USA nightmares when it came to soundtracks, but now that I became aware that I could be listening to atreyu's "Lip Gloss and Black" while beaten the crap out of other trucks had me sold!!!

paintba||er said:
Nothing is wrong with being a Nintendo fan but there is somthing wrong when the happiest time in your life is playing a game. And I don't currently have a Mac and I havn't used garageband. I'm gonna get a Mac pretty soon though. Probably next month.

why such a rude reply? the guy was saying how exciting it is to finally play with a Wii and you're reply is that that is sad? come on, be supportive, make this place a fun place. Like they taught us as children, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything, so if you have a wise crack at something, don't post it

paintba||er said:
I'm just screwin around. Everyone here takes things too serious. And vagrant at least my sig and avatar is something that no one else has. I mean how original is a Wii avatar when your on a Wii forum.

Almost as original as an ignorant asshole trying to defend himself.

Just screwin' around :)

If in half an hour of first playing you got 1st place in the Gold Championship three times in a row then I doubt I'll be buying this game.............. sounds like it's very easy - I like more of a challenge - GT Pro Series maybe?

Back