I really need some help.

rocksolid

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2010
NY
I am having an issue with Wii sports resorts. I have to controllers and 2 Wii Motion Plus controllers. on the wii menu both remotes work. both cursor hands and buttons function properly and the lights at the bottom of the remotes are on. once a game is started the remote assigned to player 2 turns off. it does not matter which remote is assigned to player 2. i have tried using both remotes as player 2 and both shut off as soon as a game starts.

I have reset and resynced. I do not know what else to try.

42 people have looked and nobody can help? I just tried again because the tech support told me to put the nunchuck in and out 10 times and try again ( why would that help) I tried it and it did not work. When I tried it again remote one works but remote 2 is see thru so it is not working. I switch remotes and the one that was working works in the other wii motion plus. Both remotes have there blue lights lite up one for player one and the other for player 2 but only player one remote works. On the screen it tells me that player 2 is OK but player one is not. What the hell is going on? I am ready to take this thing and throw it out the window.

Batteries are fine in both, but I will give it a try. I am thinking of erasing the memory of the Wii and starting from scratch or maybe calling tech support again.

Back