I think I'm gonn get brawl early

yeah but what you saw was the release date but you have to order it then you get sent an E-mail telling you when its suposed to arrive like mine said 2-29-08

ok ok but i really do think ill get it before then but ok

You know what i don't have to prove anything you may say im a liar but im not so thats that I just HATE feeling like i have to prove everything for everybody so enjoy Super Smash Bros Brawl cause i know i will I don't have to prove anything good night

Last edited:
Nights said:
You know what i don't have to prove anything you may say im a liar but im not so thats that I just HATE feeling like i have to prove everything for everybody so enjoy Super Smash Bros Brawl cause i know i will I don't have to prove anything good night

Have fun playing Brawl March 9th like the rest of us.

For those of you bashing him, stop it. He's just saying that he got an email with a shipping date. Is that wrong to do? Would you rather him keep the info to himself and enjoy smash while we twiddle our thumbs and wait? Would you have liked it if he got it on the 29 and posted pics and all saying he got it and never telling us how he got it early?

He just wanted to forward the information to the community. There's no need to post "Wrong, Lies, Impossible, Bull" etc. He just posted what he got in an email.

But, posting an email in the OP would have been nice, just remove your personal info.

Last edited:
Back