I wish..(Mario football [NFL]) for someday..

TortillaChip520 said:
what about red steel?

true red steel was original, and non-traditional, but i personally own the game and i dont not believe it is that great of a game, the wii could definitely do better

TortillaChip520 said:
i know the wii could do better (i personally like the game) and i know the wii will do better. but it'll take some time.

oh i don't dislike the game i just got bored with it, and if the multiplayer was online that would give it a lot more appeal, but what can you expect of one of the originals, a red steel type game with online multiplayer would definitely be fun and worth buying.

(yea i know they'll do better, but i dont like waiting :eek:ut: )

Last edited:
lol, i'm in the UK where American "Football" isnt big in the slightest and the only time I ever hear of it on UK TV is on specific sports channels or around Super Sunday.
I heard that your crazy version of football (or as i reckon it should be called, arm ball) is popular and is played in Aus and Jap too alongside soccer/football, is there such a thing as an international match of arm ball?

lol, armball

No, Im pretty sure that there are no international leagues.

Seems like theyre missing out. Maybe each of you has slightly different rules or something.
Now i know anyway, I've been wondering for a while, thanks :)

Back