If you get 100% on ANY song on GHIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

WiiChat Member
Apr 11, 2007
... it's time to move up a level and quit trying to inflate your ego playing a level (or 2) down on online mode.

Seriously...

LOL! Sorry, just had to vent, but when I average 85% on Fire and Flames on Medium, choose to play online at medium mode, and battle someone that gets 100% on TFAF, they're either bored, need to move up a level (or 2), or really are just that big of a LOOOOhoooooSSSSER... :) Or all three.

anyhow, let the flaming begin. :cornut: :cornut:

PS.. anyone that calls me a "whiner" is just admitting you like to play down a level or two just to win instead of playing at your level... probably because you'd get your *ss kicked.. lol! which also means you probably are lucky if you could do 3 pushups and need some sunlight... teehee!

shut up you nerd, get a life, go outside and have some air for your big head, people go online to have fun not to winge and brag when theres someone not as good as you on there.

legbuh said:
PS.. anyone that calls me a "whiner" is just admitting you like to play down a level or two just to win instead of playing at your level... probably because you'd get your *ss kicked.. lol! which also means you probably are lucky if you could do 3 pushups and need some sunlight... teehee!

Well, theres the reason why people do it. So theres basically no point in this thread.

Ever considered that you just suck at this game? and that there is someone else out there who actually is better than you :hand:

goinmg with what this topic is called i got 100% on when you were young and miss murder on easy(dont play easy songs any more and got them first time)

wow...

guess one of your buddies in your 10 yr old group does this and beats you over and over? you come onto here to QQ? mmyes? bwaby wanna bottle?

Whys everyone flaming this person?
She/he is sorta right
If someone can play fire and flames on hard perfectly well. They should really play it on Hard online. Not play it on Medium and pwn everything.

Although if people wish to keep playing it on medium to annoy other players and get 100% let them. You will find that you'll get it eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back