If you traded in all your Wii Accessories...

D34dM4N

How to kill a Deadman
Oct 28, 2011
Six feet down; underneath grass
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
If you traded in all the extra crap you bought for the Wii would you still be able to afford the WiiU?

I've got the motion+, classic controllers,nunchucks,wheel( all X 2) and four controllers.

Gamestop and all the other shops take trade-ins. So if you tried to get rid of all that to get credit for the WiiU, would it get you anywhere close to enough to get the new console? I'm doubtful but...

WASTE OF TIME. No store wants more overstock of used wii's, Balance Boards and gun thingies bombed out years ago, and the best you can do is games less than 1 year old.

Sure gamestop will try to make your double-taped gamecubes sound like good trade as a Wii-U promotion, but lots of $1 and $2 offers on the oldest games.

Trading in at a store like Gamestop isn't worth it unless they have a special deal running. You would do a lot better selling them on Ebay or Kijiji or somewhere like that.

I wouldn't trade in Wii remotes, balance board etc though because they'll all be compatible with the Wii U.

If I might interject, ...

FUCK GAMESTOP!

Trading in at a store like Gamestop isn't worth it unless they have a special deal running. You would do a lot better selling them on Ebay or Kijiji or somewhere like that.

I wouldn't trade in Wii remotes, balance board etc though because they'll all be compatible with the Wii U.

Second.jpg

You're angry with Gamestop. Why?
You are willingly giving your money to them. If you're naive enough to fall for that, you're angry at the wrong person.
They're one of the few stores that actually focus on and sell games, nothing wrong with that.

There are NO problems with Gamestop. None.
I've purchased the Zelda collectors edition disc for $20. Great for finding games.
The ones with the problems are those who think they can make a profit by selling to a chain store.

You are willingly giving your money to them.

Haven't done so in... three years now?

My hatred for Gamestop is their selection of employees on occasion, and their terrible deals for trading in games. Oh, and their tieing in with Gameinformer I disapprove of as well.

No one is forcing you to trade with them.

Gameinformer is a capable magazine. The only problems with them is that they hate good Wii 3rd party games and love the PS3 regardless of what it does. Ties with Gamestop aid it financially.( GamePro wasn't tied to a store. It is now dead.)

No one is forcing you to trade with them.

Nor is anyone forcing me to hate on 'em. But I certainly do. :p

Bias like the **** Gameinformer spews is what further cements the fanboyism of modern gaming. I don't feel the need to justify my distaste for GI (which is quite a bit more than Gamestop) for any reasons more than this.

Bias like the **** Gameinformer spews is what further cements the fanboyism of modern gaming. I don't feel the need to justify my distaste for GI (which is quite a bit more than Gamestop) for any reasons more than this.
I take you don't mind the hypocrisy in that statement.

What "****" is GI spewing that other mags or sites do not? If anything, my analysis showed it's one of the best of the best.

Of course, all magazines for any topic have bias. But in the realm of gaming, I've found GI to be especially biased.

Back