If you want to buy a PS3 now is a good time

I bought my PS3, 2 weeks ago from EB Games....wish I heard about this before....
I'm enjoying my PS3 anyway.

=( i bought my ps3 when it was fricken $620, i dont regret it though, i put in so many hours on to this console it is unbeliveable....though it still hurts my dads wallet =)

maybe you guys should hold off because their are rumors of ps3 price drop come march22 to 299$ or something like that

=( i bought my ps3 when it was fricken $620, i dont regret it though, i put in so many hours on to this console it is unbeliveable....though it still hurts my dads wallet =)

maybe you guys should hold off because their are rumors of ps3 price drop come march22 to 299$ or something like that

Ouch, $620 has really got to hurt. I mean if you don't regret your decision, then its fine, but nonetheless its not exactly chump change :yikes:

i wasnt impressed with sc4 but lbp was pretty cool.

As a Soul Calibur fan, I would suggest that others pick up a copy of SC 2 or 3 for PS2. I've heard great things about LBP though. Anyways, If anyone's in the market for a PS3, than now is the time.

Ouch, $620 has really got to hurt. I mean if you don't regret your decision, then its fine, but nonetheless its not exactly chump change :yikes:

dont remind me, whenever i think about it hurts than i go and start playing god of war and watching GOW3 trailers, i feel like playing castle crashers but i need 600 more points (I know its for 360:D)

You don't regret it because it hurt your dad not you lol.

I don't regret getting mine though. But I didn't get it at $600.

Not true at all, i paid 300 bucks for it but i didnt wright that because it was my allowence money at the time, took me about a year and a half to gather it up....

i wasnt impressed with sc4 but lbp was pretty cool.

I have the 360 version of SCIV and I like it quite a bit. At any rate, too bad the 360 still only has a few good exclusives or I'd be all over this deal. It's just not worth it to me yet.

I loved the 360 SC 4. Why, is the PS3 one better... I can't buy any DLC on the PS3.

SC 2 GC is still the best.

Back