ILIKESOUP's Ninja Defuses!!!

ILIKESOUP

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2009
please take the time to check this out (rate comment & subscribe if u like!) [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4BHtF5bNA[/ame]

ur gay. id report it but theres a lack of mods around here. u just spammed a half dead forum good job.

however, i did watch the beginning and thats kinda funny

ur gay. id report it but theres a lack of mods around here. u just spammed a half dead forum good job.

however, i did watch the beginning and thats kinda funny

wtf? wat did i do wrong i just posted a video no spam

I'm stupid? There's no need for insults. Besides, it's not a COD4 video. It keeps playing random videos. Well it does for me atleast. So far it's played a news report on Churches Chicken running out of food, Obama playing basketball, Myiley Cyrus (or however you spell her name) being interviewed on a british talk show, and a news report on the swine flu.

Don't call me stupid.

I'm stupid? There's no need for insults. Besides, it's not a COD4 video. It keeps playing random videos. Well it does for me atleast. So far it's played a news report on Churches Chicken running out of food, Obama playing basketball, Myiley Cyrus (or however you spell her name) being interviewed on a british talk show, and a news report on the swine flu.

Don't call me stupid.

i think i now deserve to call u STUPID u deserve that title. its not a COD4 video? wat r u smokin?

Don't blame me cause your video isn't playing the right thing.

And insults will get you banned here kid. Watch what you say.

(Now it's playing a video about the Dutch queen being assaulted)

Don't blame me cause your video isn't playing the right thing.

And insults will get you banned here kid. Watch what you say.

(Now it's playing a video about the Dutch queen being assaulted)

i just played the video its fine!!! sorry to come on strong but its just frustrating maybe its ur comp dude

it is a PS3 video, it sais press "square" to defuse not "x".

but thats besides the point.

your only post in this forum is promoting your youtube page. thats spam. thats all i was saying..

When I watch it on this page, it's a random video. When I go to the link, it's the intended video. Strange.

i didnt think thats spam ive done it on many forums i had no other problems with them im sorry

its cool like i said, barely any moderation going on here. it looke dlike u just joined to promote your videos, wich u probably did.. but u should stick around this forum needs new active members.

Latest posts

Back