I'm Confused

YoungBalla

Big Momma
Mar 27, 2008
Wii Online Code
4912-6833-6404-0210
I am really looking into buying this game. I was reading reviews and some said it sucked because you didn't have any sidekicks like Thousand Year Door and the 64 Version. And then other reviews said it had 15+ sidekicks? I just want the truth, is there or is there not sidekicks?

yes and no... (i think)

you play with 1 character at a time. at the end of it you get Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser.

you get "Pixels" which are helpers. Crudge is a hammer, you hit people with. Slim is a pixel that makes you thin and cant get hit with anything and hides you. Thoreau is a hand that you throw and grab and hit objects (enemies too).
basically you can use 1 at a time.

this is not a turn based game like the others. it's more like the original 3 Super Mario Bros. you jump on things, you use items to restore health, hit bricks, ect.

i hope this helps...

yeah there are basically 15 sidekicks if pixies are sidekicks, and btw this game rocks

It's worth buying. The new moves and abilities are creative and makes the game addictive. There is not a single person I know that hasn't become addicted to the game by the time they get their second heart.

I bought it (after not being able to find it ANYWHERE for eons!) a couple of days ago and I really like it.

The only downside I can find is that
Mario is the only one that can go 3-d
and
as far as I can tell, you can't upgrade how long 3-d lasts D:
. But other that tha, I love it!!!

Back