I'm Leaveing Forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, what's a better thing to say is DONT POST IN HERE. Honestly, this thread was getting buried in other threads until you bumped it back up, leave it a lone ._.''

Dude Pokemchamp was being a PokeChump. Sorry for the stupid word changing, but seriously. You don't say someone was hacking when they weren't or if you don't have evidence. You may say it as a joke but not like "YOU HACKED YOU MFING CHEATER". Like Ayo said, do a trade, check how much pp a move can have, and what moves a pokemon could learn. I thought tails mcloud hacked cuz his salamence knew hydro pump, but I asked politely "How did your Salamence learn Hydro Pump?" He said he his gyarados was a male and it made an egg with his salamence and bagon knew it from hatching. I Checked Marriland and it said Hydro pump is one of bagon's egg moves. So I replied to his message saying oh thanks for telling me. The point of this is don't yell at someone for hacking until you get evidence.

ok.....stop post here please....im trying to be nice to everyone here

THREAD
CLOSED!

Thank you.....

i would appreciate if you guys stop post here......-sighs-

omfg STOP POSTING IN HERE. You keep bringing back the same gah damn points we already know. He already left now leave this thread alone. Don't even think about responding to this. Just simply STOP. :mad5:

Right we have established all the points and such in his leaving, now lets let this thread die insted of spamming it up.

[Let it die please]

i'm leaveing forever. i'm tired of everyone being a sore loser. if i win a battle. someoone says you hacked. like yesterday i battled pokechamp. my umbreon has his move moonlight. well i vgave it a pp max. so it has 8 pp. then he goes out and says "he used it more than 8 times" lies big sore loser lies. groow up. you loose a battle you loose a battle. big whoop that doesn't mean they hack. everybody thinks i hack! geeseh i don't i know this thread is gonna be closed so can a mod please close this thread. i will see you guys never. cause i'm sick of pokechamp lieing all the time and all you sore losers! i know i will be baneed so grow up and stop it! i'll tell u why i made pokechamp. because he lies all the time! one time my friend was battleing him and he quit in the middle of a battle since he had 2 pokemon in a masterball. and he said "hacker why are all youor pokemon in masterballs?" well it turns out oonly 2 where in masterballs since he migrated it! so bye i'm sick of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: i will miss ayo and wuddlepook so bye guys!:lol:
lol

"Last Activity: 05-17-2012 08:32 PM"

good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back