To all Wii falsadoom followers. Read me

RegalSin

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2010
Where the lion weeps
Our name is RegalSin and we fight for the 2d world.

Comic books, is the key reason why videogames was successfull in Japan. In the USA it was another story. The Story of Cartoons and how children kept on watching. Instead training our own art force, all we have done is just give into the Japanese lie. To make it worst they imported crap from Japan. While some of it is nice, most of it rubbish.

Nintendo has lied to us all, among other game companies. They are the kiddy system in Japan, and all Japanaese people know it. It has been the same forever. The only reason why there games sells is thanks to the wave of comic book artists, not animation.

When was the last time you read a comic book from your home? It was not a Japanese comic book, but an American made comic book. Even a European made comic? We as westerners, whoever we are need to stop wasting time playing games, and start creating comic works for all.

If your going to play something, then pick up a Turbo grapix, a Sega Master system, or even something that is not 3d.

Nintendo lies.
Nobody wants to stop them.

They lied about the SNES. Since the Super Famicom is really an Amiga is in differnt case. They lied to SONY about the SNES2, and resulted with Miyamoto looking like a Super Star for the most crappiest thing on earth, and N64. They lied about the DD64. They even lied about the Gamecubes power. I am tired of being lied to.

They don't do it. too. Sega allowed the Segacd to die thanks to Senn and Yuji-Nanka and the creation of Sonic 2. Sega lied to the USA about it's comical animated games on the Saturn. Sega even lied about the Saturns power, in which Shenmue is really a Saturn game.

Sony sued a small business after Nintendo sued them.

I am tired of all the lies. If this was Japan right now. I could easily play any game on any system, and not have to deal with feeling stupid. The truth is videogames was never meant for USA, Europe, or even Australlia. We are not the same in living standards, and beliefs.

I feel sooo stupid for playing all those games, knowing most of them is unoriginal. I feel dumb, and I do not want you to feel dumb. Just stop playing the crap, and fight back for the nation of 2d. The comic books is the only ficiton that really matters and we can't allow them to continue winning.

Those outsiders who is not us, needs to start importing and buying our stuff. I am sick of it all. I am sick of the lies, the media junk. Everything.
So put down the controller and pick up the pencil.

We call our name is RegalSin, and we want to save our 2d world.

What is ur problem comic books suk and we dont really care about them anymore well welcome i guess but ur loko believe thay

Carlos your problem is, that you have barely exprience the true wonders of fiction. Comic books is like a videogame, but all the events have been written. It is what drives the fictional economy of the world. Without comic books, everything would just be childrens books, and writtings.

Carlos, I really doubt the phun you have with your Wii, could really be fun at all. You could be learning how to program, instead or becoming the next big thing. Instead your just another consumer trapped in the Wii closet, until you wake up the next day and realize. man oh man that was such a waste of time.

Carlos half of the Wii libarary you could play on your computer for free, or a PS2, a gamecube, or something else. Your just another joke in a Japanese Brunch. Japanese people do not play or buy games like we do. They only buy every once in awhile.

Our name is RegalSin and we fight for the 2d world.
Sorry I prefer the real 3D world
Comic books, is the key reason why videogames was successfull in Japan. In the USA it was another story. The Story of Cartoons and how children kept on watching. Instead training our own art force, all we have done is just give into the Japanese lie. To make it worst they imported crap from Japan. While some of it is nice, most of it rubbish.
All I see on TV cartoon wise is a load of soulless US crap with the rare funny toon
Nintendo has lied to us all, among other game companies. They are the kiddy system in Japan, and all Japanaese people know it. It has been the same forever. The only reason why there games sells is thanks to the wave of comic book artists, not animation.
Yeah games like COD, Monster Hunter and Resident evil didnt sell to well did they
When was the last time you read a comic book from your home? It was not a Japanese comic book, but an American made comic book. Even a European made comic? We as westerners, whoever we are need to stop wasting time playing games, and start creating comic works for all.
US comic - read a few pages of the DeadPool one
Manga - Rereading Rounrai Kenshin
If your going to play something, then pick up a Turbo grapix, a Sega Master system, or even something that is not 3d.
3D Outrun?
3D Space Harrier?
Zaxon 3D?

Nintendo lies.
All games company's lie
They lied about the SNES. Since the Super Famicom is really an Amiga is in differnt case.
Note to you.
Don't try stating your own ideas as fact.
They lied to SONY about the SNES2,
Again learn your facts.
Nintendo and Sony where going to make the CD attachment for the SNES. Nintendo got greedy and Sony made the Playstation (look at the Playstation pad it looks like a SNES pad)
and resulted with Miyamoto looking like a Super Star for the most crappiest thing on earth, and N64.
LOL WUT?
They lied about the DD64.
How did they do that?
They even lied about the Gamecubes power.
When?
I am tired of being lied to.
Well go and close your self in a cave miles away from people

They don't do it. too. Sega allowed the Segacd to die thanks to Senn and Yuji-Nanka and the creation of Sonic 2.
What you on about here?
Sega lied to the USA about it's comical animated games on the Saturn.
Comical but good.
Was playing Guardian Heroes the other day.
Sega even lied about the Saturns power, in which Shenmue is really a Saturn game.
See some simple screens. Think its a full game

The Saturn was made for 2D
Thats why there are so meny 2D games on it

Sony sued a small business after Nintendo sued them.
Sony have sued a lot of people

I am tired of all the lies. If this was Japan right now. I could easily play any game on any system, and not have to deal with feeling stupid
No
You couldn't
The truth is videogames was never meant for USA, Europe, or even Australlia. We are not the same in living standards, and beliefs.
Hmmmm
LEARN YOUR FACTS!
Video games where invented in the US/UK
I feel sooo stupid for playing all those games, knowing most of them is unoriginal.
And with grammar like that you read stupid.

I feel dumb,
Well stop masturbating

and I do not want you to feel dumb. Just stop playing the crap, and fight back for the nation of 2d. The comic books is the only ficiton that really matters and we can't allow them to continue winning.
If they believe you
They are dumb

Those outsiders who is not us, needs to start importing and buying our stuff. I am sick of it all. I am sick of the lies, the media junk. Everything.
So put down the controller and pick up the pencil.
Ha ha ha
OH WOW!
We call our name is RegalSin, and we want to save our 2d world.
And with posts like that you probably wont.

Carlos your problem is, that you have barely exprience the true wonders of fiction. Comic books is like a videogame, but all the events have been written. It is what drives the fictional economy of the world. Without comic books, everything would just be childrens books, and writtings.
The only time when comic books are like a video game is when they are them visual novels that Japan loves so much.
Carlos, I really doubt the phun you have with your Wii, could really be fun at all. You could be learning how to program, instead or becoming the next big thing. Instead your just another consumer trapped in the Wii closet, until you wake up the next day and realize. man oh man that was such a waste of time.
Not everybody wants to program there own games.

Carlos half of the Wii libarary you could play on your computer for free, or a PS2, a gamecube, or something else. Your just another joke in a Japanese Brunch. Japanese people do not play or buy games like we do. They only buy every once in awhile.

Hmmm
Half
Well there are a load of ports, but there even more shovel-ware thats made just for the Wii.
Heck you can only play Zelda, Mario and other Nintendo games on a Nintendo console

Japan also buys a load of RPGs and they aren't what you would call short

Last edited:
....What? I don't exactly get your point here. Is it that comic books need saving? We're all dumb for wasting our time playing video games? Or Nintendo lied to us?

Welcome to the forums though..

Back