Hello fellow gamers.

RobotNinja

Professional Gamer
Aug 17, 2010
Eastcoast PA.
Wii Online Code
1369-8609-4145-9109
Hi my name is Mike I have been a avid videogame player for a majority of my life since the NES days and so forth, I am currently enrolled in college for a Game Development Degree I went previously to The Art Institute of Philadelphia and received my Associates in Computer Animation and such. Now focused on receiving my Bachelor's. I develop small independent video games for online use or personal use and distribute them usually for free. I own every current gen console, as well previous ones so I retro game as well.

I first and foremost am not a fanboy but I will say I grew up with Nintendo they started this awesome journey that is videogaming for me when I was still a child so they hold a special part in my videogame heart and always will. Yes I have preferences yes I prefer my Wii, but I also game on other consoles as well since it is all about the games and not the who owns what and who doesn't notion. I like meeting new people and playing videogames with them or just talking videogames in general so if you aren't one of the many fanboys/fangirls I seem to encounter on a regular basis feel free to message me or IM me or whatever, we can chat, or play up to you. Of course it will have to be in between my classes so weekends are the best time to get a hold of me I write music, I love Anim'e and Manga I collect actions figures, videogames, comics, and music. Yeah I think that should cover it for now...I believe. So there you know me....so let's game some time o.k....
Later, so saith the Ninja! :)

Last edited:

Thanks, I appreciate it. So now I have just become addicted to Monster Hunter Tri, if anyone is ever up for playing drop me a message on my Wii at:1369-8609-4145-9109

Later!

Last edited:
Back