Hi every one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiky-NiSuTe

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2006
Hi every one I am Maikel de Bakker and as the moast off you I am an gamer. loving games is my first pasion ever since i was 6 years old (i am now 30) also i run the "first game column site in the world" That is how far my pasion goes. i hope ill meet new frends here!
i got 2 kids and one hell of an great wife!! I love video games well sinds i was 6. i have seen, played and bought them all. and i must say that it made me the person i am right now. Also i love riding my moterbike. an di have to mutsh hoppy's to mengan. As you probely see right nowe my english isnt great but there is another downside, I am dislectic. I knowe i knowe, **** happens but on top of that i live in the Netherlands. instaid off being born in Jappan. Well so nowe you knowe a bit more about me. ill hope to read loads off posts over here about you and a whole lot more!

well that is it game on and invide some friends. and play together it is way more fun than playing online or allone.

About NiSuTe

“Gaming is more than people expect it to be”
Dutch gaming enthusiasts creating awareness

Tilburg, the Netherlands - NiSuTe, wishes to let people everywhere in Europe know what kind of fun videogames can be and what a positive impact they can have. That is the intention of this group of young and enthusiastic gamers from the Netherlands.

NiSuTe started off in august 2002 as an idealistic fan-project. Why? Well, according to most people’s point of view the gaming industry produces childish products with an immature, violent theme. Even though the entertainment software industry is currently even more profitable than the movie industry, videogames are still regarded by many as a fun but rather silly pastime. The fact is that the medium is more than just that. Games are a form of art in the same way as movies or music is. We want to give games and the act of gaming the status it deserves.

To achieve this we are trying to arrange some game related events in which we can show what we are trying to make clear.
At this moment we are busy organising the “Pokémon Battle event” which will be held in fall 2006. For more information about this event see header “projects” and then “project PBE”
Another event which is about to begin is our music project. We are trying to arrange a concert where game music will be the main subject. The idea of having videogame music played by a symphonic orchestra may seem odd at first, but if it happens with movie soundtracks, why not with game music? It will only show that videogames are creative products that hold great cultural potential. For more information check the header “projects” and then “music”.

Who are the people behind NiSuTe?

The man who started it all is Maikel de Bakker. Thanks to his love for and his experience with games he managed to establish several contacts in the Dutch gaming scene. At this very moment he is attempting to set up a TV-show which primarily focuses on the game industry. As the founder of NiSuTe, Maikel is in charge of all our current projects.
But he can’t do it all alone: several members are working on several projects and members Jean Beurskens and Jeroen IJpelaar are the ones in whose hands the realisation of the Pokémon Battle Event lies.
One other member of our team, Shakila Dhanpat is responsible for organising the concert mentioned above. Mai van Oirschot, Paul Sprangers, Ibrahim Kartal and Jean Beurskens created NiSuTe’s website. This has been launched spring 2005.
Besides the members we have already mentioned, we also have some other members working for us. Rens Spijkers is our “man behind the scenes”. It’s his job to support NiSuTe Europe with their current projects and generally helping to keep NiSuTe going.
Next to Rens we have several members who are supporting us in their own way to make NiSuTe Europe achieve its goal.
One group of members needs an introduction. These are the members referred as our columnists; they are the ones who help us to keep our website up-to-date. Each one in his or her own style.
At the end of this article they will introduce themselves.

NiSuTe’s goal is to become known in Europe as a group of gamers that not only plays the games, but also actively supports their favourite game company. We’re not saying that our activities will change people’s view on videogames in a short time, but by organising events and creating awareness as to the potential that electronic entertainment holds, we seek to contribute to the development of the industry.
Of course, the most important thing about games is to keep having fun with them! After all, that is what this medium started out with and it is something that we never will, nor should forget.

NiSuTe, gaming is more than you expect it to be

www.nisute.com

Thanks guys for your welcome ^.^ yeah there is a lot going on here. but hey i am alive. and stil gaming what do i need more.

Man i have been quite bussy -_-; i realy love it here to but i have to get more free time.. ahh well hope to see you guys more soon ^.^

ill be back

:D Hey, everyone the name's ssbb_lover (u may know me as tennis_star from other forums...) i hope u enjoy my presence.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back