im so angry!!

STU thats probably because VC games require alot less processing power thus the gpu and cpu have work less and thus create less heat so thus the fans dont have to spin so fast thus it sounds quieter.

Yes and there will be an intercooler for the Wii to settle this issue, can a mod please close this thread?

how is the air flow around your Wii, it helps to have a good cross breeze. For instance I have all my consoles on a wall rack with a Air Purifier blowing cool air up from below/behind the shelves. Small things like strategic placement of your consoles can really increase the life and lead to less problems down the road.

i just found a wii cooler for only 5 quid

should im buy it

maybe its something to do with the disc reader..Call nintendo

Hi, CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!

My son exchanged his Xbox and 10 games plus $200 for the Nintendo Wii.

We were playing just fine until we switched off the Wii and turnd it back on after about an hour. The led light is yellow instead of red. When we try to power up the Wii it will just shut down.

Please help!!

Damn, that sounds like a system failure..why is it yellow? maybe it means its broken..I would call nintendo about that they will replace your system but it might take some time shipping :(

Back