Insomniacs assemble!!

Good job I dont like the new Batman so I wont be seeing it

Huh, it's 6:20 am and I'm still up. My plan to pull an all nighter strangely seems to be a success.

I feel a bit drunk in a way, and a tad bit sick, but nothing big.

All Nighters! I need to do one lately to fix my sleeping schedule. [STRIKE]You know what i'll be doing tonight too[/STRIKE]

Whats bad about that shooting, besides the obvious, is that I went to look up that video footage of it someone took from their phone and i found it. Along with people commenting on how "cool" it was. That it was "A real life Bayne!" and that he should "shoot more people!"

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Well if you will have a country that openly sells guns

^ engrish?

- Apparently my quality of sleep has recently been demolished for some reason. Haven't felt wide awake for the past week.
- Damn you insomnia...
- I just realized KH: Dream Drop Distance is comin' out in just 11 days. YEY

Huh, it's 6:20 am and I'm still up. My plan to pull an all nighter strangely seems to be a success.

I feel a bit drunk in a way, and a tad bit sick, but nothing big.

All that goes away (or at least decreases severely) once you're used to pullin' 'em. Lemme tell ya, don't ever get used to 'em...

I used to do all nighters, now I only do them if my sleep paterns are messed up to try and reset them

Used to do the same, 'till my insomnia got even worse. If I attempt to cycle the sleep schedule via an all-nighter, I'll end up sleeping for only an hour and wake up, unable to go to sleep, and end up back on the screwed up pattern without any change. That, or I'll relapse back to the schedule I wanted to change from within two days due to insomnia. :lol:

It has rained every day in Puerto Rico, and the cost of living is low.

So is the quality of livin'. :lol:

It's normally tropical weather anyways, so I sure as **** won't ever be caught livin' down there.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Second.

If Neku or Beat do not cuss, the TWEWY characters won't be portrayed right. I doubt they will anyways. I'm still sad because TWEWY will probably get too many KH fanboys in their fanbase ;_;

And vice versa. TWEWY has it's fair share of weaboo idiots too. The only reason the former's fanbase is so much worse is 'cause the series is so mainstream IMO.

You're awful concerned 'bout your beloved game's fanbase. :lol:

Whats bad about that shooting, besides the obvious, is that I went to look up that video footage of it someone took from their phone and i found it. Along with people commenting on how "cool" it was. That it was "A real life Bayne!" and that he should "shoot more people!"
That's messed up
The internet allows people to say what they want without consequence (not necessarily a lawful consequence)

Well if you will have a country that openly sells guns
Guns are not the reason why people get shot
If everyone had a gun and was trained to use it crime would be way down.
Things like this happen whether guns are banned or not

Last edited:
Guns are not the reason why people get shot
If everyone had a gun and was trained to use it crime would be way down.
Things like this happen whether guns are banned or not
Put a gun on a table it will do nothing, (unless it falls off)
put a gun in anyones hands and it becomes a weapon.

If everyone had a gun more people would be dead and there would be more crime as some people that cant afford a gun would be tempted to use it to rob places.

Teaching people to shoot right and giving them all a gun would leed to more problems.
At the end of the day a gun is nothing with out a user and its up to the user to use it correctly, or not use it at all. its just a shame that most "users" tend to use it for doing wrong and we get things happening like what happened today

Put a gun on a table it will do nothing, (unless it falls off)
put a gun in anyones hands and it becomes a weapon.

If everyone had a gun more people would be dead and there would be more crime as some people that cant afford a gun would be tempted to use it to rob places.

Teaching people to shoot right and giving them all a gun would leed to more problems.
At the end of the day a gun is nothing with out a user and its up to the user to use it correctly, or not use it at all. its just a shame that most "users" tend to use it for doing wrong and we get things happening like what happened today
Sometimes I wish I lived in Switzerland
Most people own a gun and deaths from guns are reduced
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Switzerland
Weapons are everywhere (even one's fist)
Guns can be used as tools
And kitchen knives can be used as weapons
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish I lived in Switzerland
Most people own a gun and deaths from guns are reduced
Weapons are everywhere
Guns can be used as tools
And kitchen knives can be used as a weapon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Switzerland

Killing is ultimately easier with a gun. It's harder to survive a 9mm in any part of the body due to the pressure of the bullet when shot rather then getting slashed from a knife. There's also little retaliation when assaulted by a gun as you can't exactly Matrix dodge the bullets and slap it out the assailants hands.

Back