Insomniacs assemble!!

Well really if it was me in your situation he wouldn't have made it past the getting on my bed part without having the **** beat out of him but yeah, hope the best for you dude

I'd be more like Neosquid. Having a "wtf?!?" moment and then leaving ASAP. We all aren't confident in our abilities to fight.

Everyone becomes active when I'm not here... What the brown?

Hey guys. I'm going to have a fire every other night. You jelly?

totally bro

But srsly, I do have an inner pyro in me. :lol: Playin' with fire in a forest this big ain't the smartest idea though, so I suppress the urge.

What sort'a fire we talkin' here? Just burning random ****, or legit bon fires 'n such?

My name went down in the record books this week, chance of meeting the President, no big deal.

What badassery did you perform to get a chance at such an opportunity? o_o

NeosquidSOA.png

WHAT THE **** IS THIS?! D:<

I thought I was the only Wiichatter with a stamp of approval... ;_;

So that's...like three active members at this point? Me, you and J. I also know two or three kinda inactive members that are bronies.

Speaking of inactive bronies, it seems Fox will be remaining inactive... ... ...

/sadface

How about making a thread for ponys or I start deleting

That's the spirit!

I need to actually watch Futurama....

You really do.

Personally I would have waited for him to go back to sleep, find a blunt object, then proceed to beat the living **** out of him, but that's just me.

Second.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Bxym, you bastard! Dx

R.I.P. Fox, you were the only [strike]cool[/strike] brony mod. ;_;

As for Futurama, I'll get watching soon. It is my second favorite TV show, after all.

And let's see this stamp, CK. [strike]If it's better than mine it won't be for long.[/strike]

Everyone becomes active when I'm not here... What the brown?

totally bro

But srsly, I do have an inner pyro in me. :lol: Playin' with fire in a forest this big ain't the smartest idea though, so I suppress the urge.

What sort'a fire we talkin' here? Just burning random ****, or legit bon fires 'n such?

What badassery did you perform to get a chance at such an opportunity? o_o

WHAT THE **** IS THIS?! D:<

I thought I was the only Wiichatter with a stamp of approval... ;_;

Speaking of inactive bronies, it seems Fox will be remaining inactive... ... ...

/sadface

That's the spirit!

You really do.

Second.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Bxym, you bastard! Dx

Army temporarily pulled me from Infantry to work in a tank crew on an MGS (Sort of like a tank). This week during gunnery my crew and I scored the highest in U.S. military history.

And in other news, I go back home tomorrow, which means wiichat won't hear from me for a while cause from what I'm being told my gf is going to take me hostage.

^ So basically, you and your crew are epic shots with a MGS? I can damn-well respect that. If ya don't mind me askin', what job were you handlin' in the MGS?

As for Futurama, I'll get watching soon. It is my second favorite TV show, after all.

There's hope for you yet.

View attachment 9906

It is not of Magikarp as you might expect, since I'm no artist...

There's hope for you yet.
Let's review the awesome points Neosquid has given his favorite shows, shall we?

MLP: 976,454,232,676
Futurama: 7,895,434

Let's compare this with some other shows....

Johnny Test: -1
iCarly: 3
Anything on History Channel: 6,987,343
Invader Zim: 1,896,312

Edit: Fix'd

Last edited:
Yep, the previous score was 985, we scored a 994. Nobody has yet to score a perfect score in the MGS's running life, which is 1000. Two seconds stopped us from getting the perfect score. Count it, 1, 2. That is what kept us from having a score nobody will ever be able to beat.

On paper I'm the crews driver, but don't let that belittle what I did. A lot goes into driving an MGS, and you have to do a lot more than drive when you're a driver, like spotting targets quickly for them to fire at for instance. Also a driver is responsible for boresighting the gun tube. I made that big ass thing sniper quality before we shot. Also in the sheer driving aspect its very challenging. You have to change what that vehicles doing in a split second.

Pretty much I had to do a lot of stuff so the gunner and vc only had to worry about one thing, and that's hitting targets and hitting them with the right type of ammunition. Everything else was on my shoulders.

Modern tank-gun technology may still require boresighting?

ಠ_ಠ

Sounds like all that gaming finally paid off for somethin', Bodine. :lol: But srsly, that's awesome. I certainly ain't no military nerd, but I've been given the run down of how a MGS functions via TV and a military nerd I do know. You and your crew damn-well do deserve to see the President in the flesh for skill like that. "New high-score!" must of never been so wintastic.

:lol: thank you, and until we can invent a gun tube with anti-grav properties we will have to boresight. Those things are heavy, gravity throws it off its sights after a while bro lol

Baaaaah, that's a load of ****. Weapons tech is way beyond the need for physically sighting in almost any cannon-related system. Self-checking and correcting digital sight systems are definitely possible to make at this point in time. But as always, the problem is creating and then implementing said technology... Always a long and arduous process.

... Not that weapon R&D time 'n money is best spent on targeting systems and such, of course. :lol:

Alright you want the real DL? The Army works with really cheap outdated **** and it makes me wonder where taxpayers money goes to :lol:

I'm surprised we get issued M4s rather than muskets passed down from General Washingtons Continental Army. :lol:

lol

Yep, my exact point in the problem with "implementation". Government needz moar profit and less stupidity... Easier said than done.

Back