Insomniacs assemble!!

new usertitle is best usertitle <(•θ•)>

how on earth do we tie into your ultimate plan to destroy ponies and DLC?

DLC, I'm perfectly fine with destroying unless it actually expands the game like it's supposed to.

Ponies? I was thinking more along the lines of eradicating over obsessed bronies but that's just my opinion. Shouldn't shove **** down peoples throats constantly, the odd "Hey look at this I found" or reference is fine. For example, I have a friend that has a stupid obsession with Digimon and whenever he sees something he deems "interesting" he rambles on about a "great video game for digimon". I'm fine with Digimon, I just don't want to hear about it every day when I go to college. I don't go to college and go "Oh hey! Did you hear about this in the ****ing Disgaea anime?!" (No I haven't watched it nor played all the games) every day although I have made references to it before.

In other words, the reason people hate something is because they aren't interested and people shove it down their throats. It's happening to me right now, I don't mind Digimon but if my friend from college doesn't shut his yap about it I'll probably end up hating it and if someone shoves it down my throat they'll be told to **** off. It's a vicious cycle.

Well not a vicious "cycle" but it sort of works like

Create Series > Obtain fanbase > Obtain over obsessed fans > obsessed fans spread it everywhere > People get sick of it > obsessed fans spread it more > People sick of it now hate the sight of it. Sort of works like that.

Last edited:
Back