Insomniacs assemble!!

- SUSHI OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
It's probably some ponyfag junk we shouldn't try to understand.

... That, or Nick's just being random lol.

It sounded pretty random to me... why there´s so much hate against the ponys? :( It´s just like any other cartoon basically :yesnod:

I'm actually just being random.

That (Arrow towards the last quote)

Hmmm... this thread is starting to look like the old one... with all the old members and stuff, I like it.

It sounded pretty random to me... why there´s so much hate against the ponys? :( It´s just like any other cartoon basically :yesnod:

I also tend to hate every other damnable modern cartoon, if I might add.

One of the few things I'm guilty of being a true hater over.
Hmmm... this thread is starting to look like the old one... with all the old members and stuff, I like it.

You, Assasin, J, Bxym and I don't really apply to "old members and stuff"... :lol:

I also tend to hate every other damnable modern cartoon, if I might add.

One of the few things I'm guilty of being a true hater over.

I think is true...

View attachment 9900

But I tend to hate a lot of things... like everyone I think ._. So, It´s cool.

You, Assasin, J, Bxym and I don't really apply to "old members and stuff"... :lol:

I didn`t count myself... Just DBloke... formerly known as DPrinny, skidmarx, and a few others then ._.

^ Guess that makes me sage material, then.

... The Sagemod of Magikarp... Hell, I like that.

DBloke... formerly known as DPrinny

My subconscious still refuses to recognize the end of the Prinny era lol. I'm sure I've already referred to my fellow supermod as Prinny multiple times without realizing the error.

Who the fugs this "Prinny" guy?

Sounds like a sod

I might be old as in "what the **** is a 33 y o doing here" :lol:

I wanna good pizza, and poutine (french fries and mozzarella cheeze and gravy) and a litre of pepsi and a bottomless bag of wee. not neccessarily in that order :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen somebody complete Zelda OoT in under half a hour.

Back