Interviews: Red Steel 2 Developer Videos

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ubisoft throw us a bone with some excellent insight videos into the upcoming Red Steel 2 for Wii.

If you're a regular to Nintendo Life you'll already know our newly married James Newton has already visited Ubisoft to play their upcoming Red Steel follow up. Well now we've got some lovely new videos to show you detailing more of the 'behind the scenes' action that makes Red Steel 2 possible.

heres the link http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2009/07/interviews_red_steel_2_developer_videos

The more I see about this game the less I want it D=

Having no multiplayer at all is a bit of a downer but if the campaign is very strong then I'm not too bothered about it.

Still really looking forward to this game.

I'm not looking forward to it at all. The graphics looked cel shaded ish and they are getting un realistic with the gameplay. Also, the multiplayer was my favorite thing about the game, it's one of the only games where if you get shot with a pistol it could one hit ko you.

It looks pretty good to me. I think it was the type of game I imagined (and I suppose most of us) when I first heard of the motion controller of the Wii. I think controlling a sword with the Wii remote and a gun with the nunchuck is just perfect, cus each one's shape just adapts to that. I'm also looking forward to it.

It looks pretty good to me. I think it was the type of game I imagined (and I suppose most of us) when I first heard of the motion controller of the Wii. I think controlling a sword with the Wii remote and a gun with the nunchuck is just perfect, cus each one's shape just adapts to that. I'm also looking forward to it.

I second that, Red Steel 2 looks sweet, havin the wiimote as a sword will be awesome!!

Back