iPod Touch VS. Microsoft Zune

OR...
Just buy some white earphones to look cool... Keep the other end securely in your pocket though, lest it falls out and reveals to people that you are simply an i-faker...
If anyone tries to speak to you you can say "hey wait a min whilst I turn off my IPOD ;)..." Then you shuffle your hands around in your pocket for a few seconds (to make it look convincing)...
You can learn all of your fave tunes by heart - and hum them as you wander about.

I'm going to highjack this thread.. I've heared you can do stuff between the Zune and 360 yeah, so.. what exactly can you do?

surfinrach90 said:
I'm going to highjack this thread.. I've heared you can do stuff between the Zune and 360 yeah, so.. what exactly can you do?

As a zune owner and a 360 owner i'm sorry to say that there is not anything special that you can do. The only thing that is different is that there is a little zune logo next to your device's name when you look at what players to get music from.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
OR...
Just buy some white earphones to look cool... Keep the other end securely in your pocket though, lest it falls out and reveals to people that you are simply an i-faker...
If anyone tries to speak to you you can say "hey wait a min whilst I turn off my IPOD ;)..." Then you shuffle your hands around in your pocket for a few seconds (to make it look convincing)...
You can learn all of your fave tunes by heart - and hum them as you wander about.

Lol! Thats hella funny! SOunds like I might get an iPod Touch! But the Zune is pretty tight though from checking out all my buddies Zunes. Zen is all right, no problems with it. Thanks everyone!

Back