Is Ganondorf easier than Zant

geese people make your mind up is ganon harder than zant i thought zant was gonna be harder as the main villan guy:mad2:

Zant, totally...

Zant, is so musch easier than Ganondorf. I hate to say it, but I died at Ganondorf. TWO TIMES!! At the last part of the boss, though...
Zant, is seriously a little prick. No match for the wii champ!

Onkl CB

zant was fun ganon was easy
zants a spaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I couldn't kill Ganon in his pig form either -_- . Both have the same level, in my opinion.

Zant=A Waste Of My Time. :lol:

Ganondorf= Fun To Do The Sword Battle In. ^_^

I thought Zant was the best villain I've ever seen, like alreadypointed out before until he ook that mask off and turned into a diseased earthworm.

I hate Ganny's pig form though, I was like, "Must... Resist... Urges to... Oh stuff it I'm talking to Midna."

This topic should have been in a spoiler tag... I had no idea I gonna eventually be fighting Ganondorf... :(

bobbyt said:
This topic should have been in a spoiler tag... I had no idea I gonna eventually be fighting Ganondorf... :(

Wow. Thats kind of a dumb reply. You didn't think u had to fight ganondorf... u must've been 1 of the only people who didn't know that. DONT YOU READ REVIEWS!!!! lol jk. Anyway you must not be real far in the game if u didnt know that yet. OR if u did get to the parts where it said about how ganondorf came to zant as a false god and u still didn't think ud have to fight him... then ur just dumd lol. Yeah zant is given great evil power from gannodorf (not that great though since hes so easy to kill) and u think links just gonna let ganondorf walk around and give some other guy great evil powers to put link through all that AGAIN. I don't think so.

bobbyt said:

I was just gonna mention that today, but I don't know how abouts to do it...

Back