Is it possible to play SSBB Wi-Fi with anyone and not experience lag?

HyPeRsHoCk

Future Marine
Dec 25, 2007
Frontline
I haven't played a match without lag yet. With other games like MSC, Wi-Fi works pretty well. So I really don't know what the problem is.

I have played with three people in my state where there's no noticeable lag at all, and I've played with a few where there's a split of a second of input delay lag. So it is possible!

Yes.
It just depends on the person your playing, or if you have a bad connection.
I get the occasional laggy game in Play Anyone, but I know it's not my fault.

I've played with people in Florida, and California, and have had no lag at all. And, I'm from Michigan.

hey shock,when i played u...ur connection was bad...i've gotten lag only twice

It depends on your connection and their connection.

My experiences with Play Anyone were good, no lag at all to be honest.

I rarely get lag, but that's mainly because I live in a state thats practically in the center of the USA.

I've had random games where it was fine, I've had random games where the lag was so bad I turned off my wii. I've had games where it would freeze every once in a while. For the most part when I play with people I've added nearby from wiichat, those games are fine.

I've only had noticeable lag once, and that was obviously from Player 3 at the time... they didn't move during the match, their character select took a long time, and the entire match was pretty well a slow-motion-fest. The rest of the time, though, it's as if I'm playing 3 CPU players (only they kick my ass).

you will almost always see some kind of lag if you are running off a non-wired connection

wired trumps wireless anyday anyway

Eddienoteddy said:
you will almost always see some kind of lag if you are running off a non-wired connection

Ohhh...no wonder why. I have a wireless connection. It's only 5M.

Last edited:
Eddienoteddy said:

That's an incorrect statement. I'm wireless and I've had no lag whatsoever. Go through the wireless experience b4 you post a lie, thanks.

Back