offical ssbb master
Jan 18, 2008
Ontario
Wii Online Code
0826-3639-6872-6792
i want to know is MMOH2 good online, like plz guess the amount of ppl for me

ty

yea i think its great...prob the best online game for the Wii right now

I really like it. the only down side is there is no vioce, that is what is needed to be great.

brennerckk said:
I really like it. the only down side is there is no vioce, that is what is needed to be great.

yea i def agree, i hate it cuz i love to snipe and i cant talk to anyone to let them know wat i see....plus i love to trash talk :lol:

I just rented it and im not all that impressed, mainly because in order to kill a guy, you have to empty a 32-round clip right into the guy's face in order to kill him, which is completely unrealistic. Each server plays the same map over and over. The animations are really weird. It's not natural for a human to lean way over to the right when running and holding a gun. Seriously, it's like their spine bends over to the right at a 90 degree angle, and their leg movement is pretty weird to. But it still is pretty fun, just rent it, or wait till the price drops.

pYRo said:
I just rented it and im not all that impressed, mainly because in order to kill a guy, you have to empty a 32-round clip right into the guy's face in order to kill him, which is completely unrealistic. Each server plays the same map over and over. The animations are really weird. It's not natural for a human to lean way over to the right when running and holding a gun. Seriously, it's like their spine bends over to the right at a 90 degree angle, and their leg movement is pretty weird to. But it still is pretty fun, just rent it, or wait till the price drops.

that pisses me off

i own it and really enjoy the online play. Sure if you know Call of Duty on the PC's multiplayer you were tend to say that MOH2 is missing some critical points. But look, its deathmatch and they have a semi/ranking system. Its going to be the best fps online game on the wii for a while and probably the best online game period until SSBB & Mario Kart Wii (and possibly animal crossing but I am unfamiliar with game). Get if you want to play deathmatch on the wii.

I love it, it is AWESOME. I would definitely recommend it. Online is great. I do agree, I dont understand why the people are all bent over like that.

i play it every now and then when im really bored i dislike the fact that theres only 2 ctf maps and voice chat you have to press one and choose one of the commands which sucks cz you can get owned...... i really only play it b4 i leave to a party

Sucks being Australian.. online multiplayer removed.. the only part of the game that interests everyone!

The online is fun but there are some quirks. People run bent. The friends list is pretty worthless as you can't find them or voice chat. Takes so many bullets to kill someone or just 1 you never can tell. No way to have true noob rooms for beginners without pros or ranked players coming in for a fragfest.
Mp40 just sucks I won't use it as it is so overused. Need some more maps. more sniper spots.

Back