Is PS3 and Wii worth how much they are???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth? You mean does the hardware cost/manufacturing value equal or better the actual price of the machine? From all the numbers I've seen, the PS3 is/was the best deal out of all three, even when it was at the $600 price point. The Wii is/was overcharging the most for it's hardware... again, from the numbers that I have seen.

Last edited:
The Wii isn't old hardware....It's some of the latest with the best controls....It ISN'T overpriced at all.....one of my friends had their ps3 and it freakin broke after having it for 2 months....Sony did send him a new one but a blue ray disk player is basicly a dvd that has a tux on because a movie is just a movie....there was no need to make it a blue ray player......2 words.....more money. Thats all they did it for.......Not for the players but nintendo cares about wat the players want to see in games....It only took sony 1year and 3months to make the ps3 and Nintendo began the revolution/wii 2 months after the gamecube....Sony wouldn't even had made the ps3 if it were not for xbox 360 and wii.......Sony sucks and Nintendo rules....end of story!!!!

Truthfully I think the Wii is probably over-priced. Since Nintendo is the only company that is actually making money on the console, that combined with them selling so many should drop the manufacturing costs even more. They should actually be down to $200.

The PS3 is horribly underpriced for what you get. Basically there is roughly $1200 worth of hardware in the system, and Sony is losing so much money on the console just because they are trying to get it to sell. (It still cost too much for me and the $400 PS3 loses a LOT of features)

lol u have to be kidding me with this one right?

ZelDAgAMer said:
nintendo cares about wat the players want to see in games

Nintendo can give two craps about us...first off the Wii was only supposed to be released in Japan for them only NOT the U.S or Europe..Second..if they cared SOOO much then why not fit the needs that gamers want, since nintendo has been in the gaming industry longer then most if not all other developers..

and blu ray is the same as a reg dvd?!?!? are u kidding me?!?!...the quality and features and just everything is SOO much better...and a movie is not just a movie...depending on the expierance u have watching a movie can make it that much better...for example watching the movie 300 is a sony imax theater is one hell of a expierance and better then watchin in at home.

Last edited:
Why would you say they shouldn't have put a blue-ray player in? The ps3 market is a market that is more into the high definition aspect of gaming and what not. So why not throw in one of the better blue-ray players you can get for a cheaper price. Good selling point. PS3 not overpriced

We all are a bunch of losers to b aruging online....Im ashamed of myself:( How bout this "PS3 good, Nintendo Wii good, and 360 good" Is that better!!!! Now lets get on with our lives!!!!

ZelDAgAMer said:
We all are a bunch of losers to b aruging online....Im ashamed of myself:( How bout this "PS3 good, Nintendo Wii good, and 360 good" Is that better!!!! Now lets get on with our lives!!!!

:lol: your the one that made the thread..

yeah I kno but I wasn't intending it to b blown way out of proportion...I jus wanted to see other ppls thoughts because im always hearin a debate about it at school or gamestop

zap'em up said:
well i'd say ps3 is the most over priced i mean no way is 600 bucks ever worth it for a console, not even one with amazing graphics cuz we all kno graphics can't buy fun
on the other hand the Wii is no way overpriced. 250 is worth all the times your going to be with ur friends having the time of your life playing against em in like some "mini game" game
its only like 300$ now

Yeah the cheap PS3 is $399, but if you don't want any PS2 backward compatibility or any of your flash card support then good.

so give your opinions but keep them non violent

PS3 sucks....way too much. 360 is cheaply made to an extent and Wii is perfectly priced and mine hasn't messed up @ all

Trolling and Fanboyism aren't allowed here at WiiChat. I suggest that you take a look at the forum rules ZeldaGamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back