Is rayman worth it?

grudniz

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
i was just wondering about what you think about rayman raving rabbids and if you recommend it:smilewinkgrin:

I would highly reccommend it. If you want a party game, thats the one to get.

I bought it along side monkey ball, (which i'm pretty disapointed with personally compared to the first game), and its fantastic and funny as hell.

Its life span will deterorate after you complete the main game and unlock everything but its really great fun for groups. Its fun on your own in the main game when your determined to unlock everything.

I'd say go for it. Its a little dark in concept in some places but is really really funny. Sorry have I already said that? lol

Go for it, but just make sure your arms are upto it!!!

TwilightWarrior said:
I don't know whether to buy this or WarioWare..

I have played WarioWare and have never played Rayman before, but I think I may pick up Rayman instead. After watching some videos of Rayman and reading reviews, it just seems to have more of a story (if you can call it that), which wouldn't really matter to me if WarioWare made any sense at all. Although I wouldn't get a game like this for the story. I think I would prefer the minigames on Rayman compared to Wario though. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun playing Wario, but Rayman seems like the game for me.

i would recommend it man ive played it wiv my m8 and its really funny:lol:

Back