Rayman, worth a buy or a borrow?

vagrant said:
Wow talk about a kid who is easily offended and uses lame things like post count to insult someone.

P.s. I use the internet at home/work/school. So there is a lot of time out of the house.

You get out of the house? That's hard to believe cause someone sent me your pic man. J/K

Computer%20Nerd.jpg

RAYMAN RAVING RABIDS IS AWESOME! I bought it today! Pretty cool! I would deffiently buy it!

Rayman is a sweet game. could be longer like others have said but if your like me you'll waist plenty of hours trying to get top score in the games. especialy when you start playing with friends. I bought it and i'm planing on keeping it for a while.

Yo, yeah its a good game.
But a rent is good enough.
I love that game when i was playing. but a little 8hours is more than enough to complete it, and once u ended the game u wont want to play the game again. they are way too easy!

I've now played and beaten Rayman and holy crap -- it is so freakin' fun :D The games are ridiculous -- very fun, and some very gross -- which makes them funny :) If you're still not sure, rent it from blockbuster and decide for yourself :)

Back