Rayman, worth a buy or a borrow?

Wii-bert

play with my Wii
Dec 14, 2006
Rockville, MD
Is Rayman Raving Rabbids a game worth owning? What about replay value? A friend of mine owns the game. I could borrow it for a few days or so. For the people that own it and the people that have played it, what would you say? buy or borrrow?

Well, we rented it (my wife and I) and can't stop playing. I'd say the replay value is great, and by that I'd refer to the Score Mode. You can go head to head in all the mini games you unlock through Story Mode, then there is a ranking system and you can go online and compare scores with others by entering an internet code. We have had a blast with the games. I'd say borrow it but expect to get hooked.

As long as you enjoy head to head contests, the replay value on this is quite high.

Wii-bert said:
Is Rayman Raving Rabbids a game worth owning? What about replay value? A friend of mine owns the game. I could borrow it for a few days or so. For the people that own it and the people that have played it, what would you say? buy or borrrow?

Wow talk about a bi-polar shopper.

First you preorder and pick up far cry then immediately decide you wan't Rayman instead and even make a thread looking for someone to trade Rayman for Far Cry. And you are just now asking if the game is worth owning.........

vagrant said:
Wow talk about a bi-polar shopper.

First you preorder and pick up far cry then immediately decide you wan't Rayman instead and even make a thread looking for someone to trade Rayman for Far Cry. And you are just now asking if the game is worth owning.........
wow talk about a guy that has too much time on his hands...1358 posts? dude, get out of the house more

Last edited:
its ok by yourself. i mean story mode only last so long but you can always play the games in score mode and just try to get a better score. but yeah its most fun with other people

BUY, for SURE!! I've heard it's freaking awesome. Crap it got an 8.0 on gamespot.com! I'm getting it for Christmas :)

Last edited:
Simply put, I think the replay value is in the Score mode, to put it in simple terms. With friends, the reply value is even higher, in my opinion.

Wii-bert said:
wow talk about a guy that has too much time on his hands...1358 posts? dude, get out of the house more

Wow talk about a kid who is easily offended and uses lame things like post count to insult someone.

P.s. I use the internet at home/work/school. So there is a lot of time out of the house.

vagrant said:
Wow talk about a kid who is easily offended and uses lame things like post count to insult someone.

P.s. I use the internet at home/work/school. So there is a lot of time out of the house.

Wow talk about a solid gold toliet being used by a high gorilla brushing his teeth with baking soda and pop rocks...no but seriously you guys are you going to eat that.

vagrant said:

Word. I post a lot just because I get so bored at work. Dude on the subject though....rayman is a good game, but there ARENT ENOUGH GAMES. There also arent enough simultaneous multi player games. They say there are 70 mini games, HOWEVER, about 50% of these games are just harder versions of games youve already played. GREAT game....however............definitely NOT long enough.

Deathmetalmaster...i would totally agree...mostly about the part of simultaneous games. thats probably the one part the frustrates me the most.

Back