Rayman

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Like many I can't for the day Ubi finally makes a new Rayman game that isn't a mini game fest. I don't even care if they keep the Rabbids as a nemsis. The game could be called something like Rayman: Revenge of the Rabbids.

Since Rayman has always had goofy stories. It could go something like the Rabbids are seeking revenge on rayman for making money off their starring roles in the past 2 rayman raving rabbids games.

For the controls. Well i notice while playing Rayman 3 today that Rayman never really punches ,but rather shoots his fist.

Therefore I think the best way to handle controls in Rayman would be kind of like a 3rd person shooter (kind of like Ratchet n' Clank)

Wiimote: Aims/controls camera
A: Jump
B: Shoot Fist
Hold B: Charged Punch
A + Hold A: to float
Z: Lock-On
C: Dodge

I'm bored ,and it was just something i thought about while playing Rayman 3

Rayman is a great series, and Raving Rabbids is just plain weird. What I think they need to do is make a new, epic Rayman platformer for the Wii and bring back all the older characters (Globox, Ty, the Teensies, and either Mr. Dark or Razorbeard as the antagonist). I would loooooooooooooove that.

I'm so lost in whats going on in 3 as i haven't played it in year.

Hell I wouldn't even mind a Rayman 2 ,or even 3 remake on Wii with said control scheme.

Yeah, it's kinda easy to throw down some controls, but a good Rayman game is going to take ages to make. Plus, I don't think that it should be on the Wii, because I think almost everything has downgraded on it.

i have rayman (the original) for PC around here somewhere. i might start playing that again. i've never 100% it..

Yea I agree with changing it back like the original rayman games, and I'd especially want Razorbeard as the bad guy like in rayman 2, he's still alive out there so they could. I don't hate the rabbids, it's just the minigame style like a bunch of these wii games have. Having more of an adventure style game would really help Nintendo also.

Dang, I didn't even know there was a Rayman 3. I just requested it on Goozex (great site btw) and I found someone to ship it to me! And it only costed me 100 points ($5)!

i'm glad my post inspired you Pyro.

What about RazorBeard as the main protagonist ,and he has the Rabbids as his minions lol...

I just want to see Rayman kick some Rabbid butt because I'm sick of the mini games too.

Rayman 2 ,and 3 almost had completely different gameplay.

If I recall correctly Ancel had no involvement with 3.

Back