Is SMG too easy?

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Will it take me like 1 week to beat the dang thing. Because I hate games like that. Does it take like 5 minutes to get 1 star?... I plan on buying it but not if it is too easy and also if it is not very long...

It took me like three days, about two hours a day to get all the stars... so like 6, 6.5 hours. It's not hard.

It depends how long you play a day. I like saving games, and I sitll haven't gotten around to getting all 120.

manufan15 said:
It depends how long you play a day. I like saving games, and I sitll haven't gotten around to getting all 120.
Yea I think I'm a gamer like you, get one star and then off it or something. I'm getting it for Christmas which is tomorrow and I was wondering if I should return it and get something else.

It took me around 23 hours. To get the Luigi part it'll probably take another 10 hours.

wow willy either you're very slow or you really suck at games. I played for less than 2 hours a day because I would get really bored quick. Sometimes Ide play for like 30 minutes, take a break, 30 mins again, take a break. etc. I beat it in like 5 days and went back to my other games.

If you are expecting a game that will last you long, this truthfully isn't it. Its short, so unless you really love it, you may not play it again for a while. Oh and yes, you can get your first star in 5 mins. The average star took 5 mins to get.

All in all, its fun, but not challenging enough to make it more fun. But of course some people disagree with me and say its the best game ever. But for me I give it a 7.5/10.

I'm on 97 stars and have had the game for 27 days. Some may say that that's slow but I definitely don't play every single day and when I do play I play 30min to 2 hours.

(I just got my wii =D) But my next door neighbor/ cousin has it but the problem is with it he says is that u unlock new galaxy to quick and if u have 50 stars every time u can unlock a galaxy u can fight bowser. But he play the lvl.He got it last week and he only need 10 more stars to beat the game. He didn't try to rush it its so good and i play it with him on 2 player.

Ive had it for about 2 weeks now already done the final Bowser battle and won im still missing about 59 more stars tho.

It's amazing, even if it is kinda easy. It all depends on the stars you're going for.

It's certainly worth 50 bucks.

Since im not a Mario fan i have to say im a little dissapointed that its so easy.
i have to say it wasn't worth the $55 ,it was too short.

As a matter of fact they can. My mom works for this rich family who are doctors. They got SMG for their kids, one who is 5 and plays it. There really isnt anything hard about the game except some comets that give you a little challenge. Comets are the most fun thing in the game.

Back