Is the 360 still good without HD?

Nfanboy said:
360 sucks either way.

Why did you buy the piece of sh*t 360 anyway? Get a Wii and DS and have more fun
just because our mommies let us and we have the money, you shouldnt hate.

Nfanboy said:
360 sucks either way.

Why did you buy the piece of sh*t 360 anyway? Get a Wii and DS and have more fun

1. ds is shite ( who wants to play nintendogs )

2. wii isnt even thaaaaat good

3. xbox rules!

i play on a regular flat screen but have also played on an HD TV and although it is better I dont personally think it warrants the price of upgrade so yea its worth it

Ok thanks guys ya i got a 360 yesterday and it looks really good but i have a huge problem!! When i got home today and turned it on it had a red flashing ring around the power button and it wouldnt start :yikes: . Luckily i have a warranty and im going to turn it in for another one tomarrow but can you guys think what went wrong?? I kept the vents clear and i put it on its side like the lady at Gamestop told me to and bought it new so idk what i did wrong

Last edited:
well im on my second 360 in my first one the dvd drive broke so gamestop gave me a new one and the one i have now is fine for now.............:shifty:

ya im getting a new one today i think, but its kinda depressing to have it break the morning after I got it lol

If i ever get a 360 ima make sure i get a HD tv too. i dont wanna miss out on what im paying for. hehe

*Wii60* said:
Ok thanks guys ya i got a 360 yesterday and it looks really good but i have a huge problem!! When i got home today and turned it on it had a red flashing ring around the power button and it wouldnt start :yikes: . Luckily i have a warranty and im going to turn it in for another one tomarrow but can you guys think what went wrong?? I kept the vents clear and i put it on its side like the lady at Gamestop told me to and bought it new so idk what i did wrong

did you make sure all of the connectors are pressed in firmly and correctly?

it's easy to get this error if the video lead isn't in correctly.

as for playing in SDTV...yeah, it's ok, but for the sake of a few quid/dollars
get a 19" widescreen pc monitor and vga lead....high def without the high
price.

*Wii60* said:

Lmao, the 360 is so f*cking unrealiable lmao. I advise you ditch it dude and get a ps3, don't have any of those problems with Sony.

---Brian--- said:
Lmao, the 360 is so f*cking unrealiable lmao. I advise you ditch it dude and get a ps3, don't have any of those problems with Sony.
yes cause 1 problem is reason enough to ditch a console outselling the ps3 that has way better games and an online service.

I have my 360 since about 6 months after if came out and its perfectly fine and whcoares about if you dont have an HD tv its still next gen graphics no matter what...

Back