Is the online play free?

Well in a sense you still pay to play online, If you connect your Wii to your router your still using internet connection so if you use it like that then yes you play but i dont know how Nintendo has made it so :/

What about the people who dont have a laptop or pc , how can they connect with wi-fi to download virtual console games? do you need an internet connection to just browse the internet on wii or do you need it for virtual downloads as well? its supposed to be wifi out of the box , just plug in and play , but what if you dont have an internet connection as a lot of people dont ?

Look, u need a previous connection in your house to the internet. It does not specifically need to be wireless as the wii has a USB ethernet adapter. And yes, u need to have the wii connected to the internet to download virtual games and to browse the internet AND to play online. (I thought that would have been pretty straightforward in the first place)

see ps3 and 360 make you pay even after u buy it

I thought PS3 online was free too. And I would rather pay $4 a month and have excellent online gaming on Live than to have free online like sonys that sucks ass. I can't say for sure since its not out yet but the online on the Wii will probably suck just like sony's.

Back