Online play for wii.

Thanks for helping her out Marc, Lol. (Rep, even though it doesn't mean anything xP)

Well, wii_trisha.. you just need to buy the game. You already said that you have it online! So, you just need to start posting your friendcodes like somewhere on your signature (down at the bottom).

Go to the User CP up on the top Navigation > Go on the left side of the panel > Edit Signature (the first one) > Type in anything you want to say, make sure it's appropriate!

Thanks! ♥/Steph

Yes I Do Have My Wii Online, And I Have Also Posted My Wii Online Code On Here, Nothing I Can Do If People Dont Want To Add Me, And Plus It Is Not A Problem If I Need To By The Games.

Theres a few threads for people to share their friend codes. You could post it in there too.

But, I wouldn't post it there. Because then, well.. they aren't suppose to be making threads about them sharing friend codes. That's against the rules. I believe that'd be called, uhm.. Cross-Posting? Yeah! It is. Btw, wii_trisha, you can also use the Private Message System to add them. Well, hat's what you're suppose to do in the first place.

Strikers charged is a lot of fun online for the Wii... My question is there theres no microphone for the ability to chat.. is that something they plan on adding in the future?

Murphs56 said:
Strikers charged is a lot of fun online for the Wii... My question is there theres no microphone for the ability to chat.. is that something they plan on adding in the future?

im pretty sure if they did it with the ds they would do it for the wii but not for strikers

Back