is the wii pointer in mario galaxy Jerky

doctorecs

Do a barrel roll.Do it!Do
Dec 2, 2006
Im getting this for christmas and my couch is 11 feet from my tv so its a little jerky so do you think i will need to move a chair like 5 feet away or no?

being far from your tv makes the wii remote and anything else you may be aiming at from a long distance jerkier. why do you think people put their duck hunt guns like 1 inch away from the screen and shot tripled killed doz sucka'z back in da gud old daiz?

My couch is pretty close to my T.V. so I've never had a problem with jerkiness =D

only if your jerkin it as you play. But for real, the choppiness has to do with the sensitivity setting. For playing far away, you need the sensitivity turned up and the blinds closed, because now the controller will be more sensitive to interference (bright lights, sun light candels).

I fixed it.I just took a chair closer to the couch and it works better.The wii sensor bar is kinda dissapointing.I can point my wii remote at my chandleir and it wont be jerky at all.The sensor bar must be realy weak.

the sensitivity doesnt help much.It was just past the distant it allows.I moved a chair closer.

The pointer is dead on for me. The problem is you get used to the gameplay so easily. After you are done you start looking at real life stuff tilted. The game freaking owns.

miiplaywii said:
only if your jerkin it as you play. But for real, the choppiness has to do with the sensitivity setting. For playing far away, you need the sensitivity turned up and the blinds closed, because now the controller will be more sensitive to interference (bright lights, sun light candels).

+1 I've had to adjust the sensitivity a few times depending on if I am playing standing up or sitting down. Usually when I do that it is fine again. I always forget about the lights though. :)

The other thing you can do is buy the nyko wireless sensor then you can move it closer to you. I have it and it works great.

Im so excited for mario galaxy now that my pointer is dead on!

Back