Is there a Greggs near you

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah lol, like my first exam I was REALLY hungry all the way through, and it was horrible, so I made sure that before every exam I'd have food, and I didn't have enough time in the house lol so I'd grab it when I got to school ^_^

And ohh well it tasted niiice :p
I hope you burned off those calories by doing well in your exams.

Lol well I passed them all but had a D in too of them, one I knew I was going to fail (maths, I even failed my resits) and the other was German, and I was rather drunk in that exam so..

surfinrach90 said:
Lol well I passed them all but had a D in too of them, one I knew I was going to fail (maths, I even failed my resits) and the other was German, and I was rather drunk in that exam so..
I had a friend who sat an exam after taking cannabis. His eyes were red and his head was shaking. It was kind of funny to see. :lol:

Suprisenly we have 3 gregs in our town lol, i don't see the point as there less than 100m away from each other.

i like the sandwichs from there and steak bakes or roast chicken bake.
i used to get a sausage roll from it most days before school as i walked past it to go to school but got sick and there like 50p!!

^ got sick of them not virtually got sick.

And smartlypants whats a curd tart?

javjaoll said:
^ got sick of them not virtually got sick.

And smartlypants whats a curd tart?

A yorkshire delicacy that greggs just happen to sell, but i doubt they will sell them in branches outside of yorkshire.

javjaoll said:
ok, ive only ever been to greggs form were am from and at Carlisle.

with you posting about curd tart i think that some of what greggs sell must be influenced by region.
just a thought

Well am not a big fan anyways i just dont do in tht much anymore, neva check everything lol

Back