Is this the last?...

ssbb_lover said:
DONT GO THARRR

Aztec bullshit.

[STRIKE]Aztec[/STRIKE] Mayan?

I believe there will be another game however it may not be sakurai.

Mingus said:
Another thing you have to ask yourself is, how much longer will we have consoles? PC gaming is becoming very popular.

Been playing PC since BBS and consoles since NES etc. I would have to disagree IMO PC is slowly fading out of power. Before Micro$oft made their own console alot of great games were PC only and entire genres were PC (RTS/Free roaming RPG mainly, and FPS were perferred on the PC.) Now Xbox360 has gotten those developers and instead of PC --> Console ports PC players are watching Console ---> PC ports :mad2: . The one thing PC holds above Console is MMO's (WoW/EQ/Etc > FFOnline/PSO), and being able to contain more adult material (Try passing Fallout 1/2 today on a console =/). Video Cards are #1 big expense some are = to the price or greater than a single console and for a console person having to build their own machine its quite costly.

I still pray for PC though I would rather take a Keyboard + Mouse and kill than have those annoying Xbox360 controllers anyday. The ability to easily mod is a big thing too (Gotta put them kids in Fallout 3 if they are not there!;))

Wow. I really don't like computer games personally, way easier to hack online games, the graphics are not good, mouse and keyboard is annoying, controllers are much better, and it is A LOT easier to pack up your 360, wii, ps3, DS, PSP and take them somewhere than your whole computer. Consoles kick computer butt anyday...

Err....graphics are generally better... Mouse+Keyboard combo kicks controllers anyday (unless its a platformer). Oh and laptops are easier to take somewhere than Wii, PS3 and 360, plus has the added bonus of a screen. DS and PSP wont even compare to the gaming capabilities of a PC/laptop.
Im an avid PC/Wii gamer and I enjoy being able to go from one system to the other for both hardcore and casual gaming.

Well... PC graphics suck compared to 360, Ps3. Also, most laptops are slow as hell, and how could you play fast-paced games with the little mousepad thing. DS and PSP are even easier then PC.

Popert said:
Well... PC graphics suck compared to 360, Ps3. Also, most laptops are slow as hell, and how could you play fast-paced games with the little mousepad thing. DS and PSP are even easier then PC.

Your computer graphics card must suck then, because have you seen Crysis?

Also, if you get Directx 10 with a good graphics card, then you'll be looking at beautiful stuff on the PC. At a PC's full potential, it can kick PS3's and 360's a**.

Last edited:
Popert said:

wow...

nice commentary, however your completely wrong lol

it really depends on whetther nintendo will be making a new console probley..... but if the wii is the last then brawl might just be the last also but they would probley make updates for brawl like new characters and stages exc...

I think the next will be the last in the series.
Hence the title: Super Smash Bros Kamikaze.

I doubt that consoles are going to be overrun by computers. If they were then Nintendo would just make a computer and put the games on that except they'd use a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard and they'd have internet but none of the standard PC stuff. They'd probably call it a Wii too.

Computers will never overrun consoles... Even at a PC's full potential it laggs and costs way more then Xbox 360 or Ps3 and in the long run about 3x as much...

There will be. I predict that Brawl will last at most for ten years, then they will make a new one with characters from newer Nintendo IPs. Hopefully I will have had the chance to get my own IP out under Ninty's name before Super Smash Brothers Epeka's development begins. Maybe I'll even get the privilege to work on it. :3

Oh, Epeka. That that was the subtitle for a Smash game I saw in one of my dreams. Heh.

Back