Is this true?

FWELR said:
*sacrasm* what do you mean? we get Pokemon Battle Revoultion before UK! even though its after Japan. we really should get something US-specific, im with you.

lol its americas fault
if they hadnt stopped being under uks control then they would have got it al
lol!!!
lmao

Please donot be offended

And some rep For da good post

mk_south_london said:
the us gets evrything first,
Dunooe why there complaining now
US gets everything first? I wouldn't say everything, after all, if the US got everything first, we would of gotten the pocketstation (SONY's first attempt at the the PSP that only happened in Japan, well, it wasn't really a PSP attempt, but it was SONY's first handheld, never gotten out of Japan), but the pocketstation STARTED in japan, and it just so happened that it never went out of the country, so if US got everything first, we would have gotten it instead, and it would be a US only thing

The reason we are complaining is, well, for a number of reasons

1. We get the Wii, get games, there happens to be no promotional card for anything, at least with XBOX, they include a free 24HR demo of live gold per online game (most of them anyway), which is okay, but then we hear about star points, we get all hyped up, then it happens to only be for the UK, not in the US

2. There isn't any way to get Wii points other than buying them, which is fine for a while, but it's better to "earn" them rather than pay for them, there are services like gaming lagoon, but since you can't advertise referral codes or anything anywhere, you have to rely on the surveys and offers to give you points, and it takes about a month or longer just to get one points card worth 2000 Wii Points, which is only good for 2 N64 games or 3 or 4, games off of the other consoles, it would be better if we can earn points from a forum or get point cards in a Wii game, and if the star points to Wii points thing goes through, you will be able to use your star points for game purchases on VC, but since we don't have star points, we won't be able to

3. I think that if you give someone or a group something, for example, let's say a peice of gum, and you only share it with 1 or 2 people, that is unfair to other people in that area, for example, a school classroom, now let's take that same idea but instead, the classroom is the world and the gum is star points

I can't think of any more off the top of my head, but I think it's enough to have the right to complain

Back