its been to long

Minto

You're kidding, right?
Dec 15, 2006
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
0505-6993-9515-7982
man i downloaded mario kart 64 and man its been to long since i played this:frown2: (i had it for my n64 but my bros freind stole it:sad: )i missed mk64 :D

yeah just played moo moo farm with my dad and brotehr first one to 15 wins wins and it had the superfast glitch man was that fun

The GC and virtual controllers work great with this game. I'm not wiping out as much with the more accurate controllers. I'm now considering getting Castlevania 64(when it launches). I had some trouble with the jumping in that game. It will probably play better on the Wii.

MK64 battle mode is one of the best 4 player games EVER if not just for 64.
Great play control. Just a great 4 player competition. Slightly better than Goldeneye for 64, but MK64 still holds its own today. If 4 friends come over now, we will be playing MK64, not SHITTY MADDEN 07~!!@#!@

I never had MK64, I didn't even had Super Mario 64 (I know, but I was poor, I could only get Super Smash:D ). My friends and I switch between it and Bomberman.

SHITTY MADDEN 07~!!@#!@

The Wii version is easily one of the best in the entire Madden series. Just becuase you don't play it doesn't mean it's bad.

seems like the difficulty in the CC's ramp up pretty quick. Does it save what cups you win. I know it doesn't save ghosts. I noticed the 64 ,and DS version have a lot of gameplay similarities.

Back