Nintendo 64 emulator for the PC

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I have downloaded a emulator (project64) to play Nintendo 64 games. You can download pretty much any N64 game rom and play it on your PC. I have a logitech wingman usb controller and it works perfect for the games.
I just downloaded LOZ OOT, Golden eye, and Mario Kart 64. I find this a great way to demo some of the games for the Wii VC

Last edited:
Removing link as it maybe against forum rules

Last edited:
No offense but this news is about as old as the n64 itself. Not only that I'm pretty sure your breaking forum rules by posting that rom site, and sorry to bust your bubble it may be "free" but nintendo also considers it stealing unless you already own the game you have as a rom and even then you have to make your own backup.

chronoswing said:
No offense but this news is about as old as the n64 itself. Not only that I'm pretty sure your breaking forum rules by posting that rom site, and sorry to bust your bubble it may be "free" but nintendo also considers it stealing unless you already own the game you have as a rom and even then you have to make your own backup.

Sorry I did not know this was old news. I actually hate playing games on a pc but and using this to demo some of the games. If I like them I will buy them on the Virtual Console.

Wasn't trying to be an asshole, and I'm not gonna say I haven't downloaded probably 1000's of illegally downloaded roms/pcgames/etc. Just trying to prevent you from getting banned.

here is the rule by the way.

18. No Warez
Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offence.

chronoswing said:
Wasn't trying to be an asshole, and I'm not gonna say I haven't downloaded probably 1000's of illegally downloaded roms/pcgames/etc. Just trying to prevent you from getting banned.

here is the rule by the way.

18. No Warez
Posting up and asking for illegal warez is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: ROMs, isos, and game cracks. Violation of this Rule will usually result anywhere from a Warning to a Ban, depending on the offence.

OK. Point taken. I wonder if I can delete this thread all together

Thanks

It is legal to back up stuff you own. As for that emu, it's crap. It freezes up all the time. I'll settle for VC versions any day.

Back