Games you wanna see for Virtural Console

Battles

Banned
Apr 7, 2007
G-town, Tennessee
Wii Online Code
8913-3076-5932-5312
So many games have be out for the VC, but some have not...So witch games do you wanna see?

I wanna see Golden Eye and Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64, now that would be sweet:D

post back!:thumbsup:

Hero-Link said:
does anyone think the wind waker will be on the v.c soon

Thats dumb
Just buy the game on the GC (seen it for a fiver)

yeah im getting it on gamecube but i was kida talking about do u think gamecube games when will they be on because i'd rather get the game that day then wait like a week i got wind waker off e-bay and ive been waiting a week and still i havent got it and i ordered express post!!! so yeah...

Hero-Link said:
yeah im getting it on gamecube but i was kida talking about do u think gamecube games when will they be on because i'd rather get the game that day then wait like a week i got wind waker off e-bay and ive been waiting a week and still i havent got it and i ordered express post!!! so yeah...

no, GC games will not be on the VC anytime soon. and like prinny ive also seen LoZ:WW for under 10$ (if your in the us) but about goldeneye, i doubt it will happen for a long time because rare and nintendo arent the best of friends......

but yes i would also like to see Paper Mario 64, 007 Goldeneye, Smash Bros. 64, and many others for the VC

-Stranger

Legend of Zelda: Mazora's mask
MegamenX
Dragon Quest 6
Final Fantasy 5
Super Mario World 2 : Yoshi Island

for all Zelda games just get the LOZ Collectors Edition for GC, it will save you points and it has LOZ I, II, Majores Mask, and Ocarina of Time.

Back