Join the Blooper Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bln_f said:
What do you do after you join?
:sick: ..................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................I.........:scared: dont really know........um....wanna join???????????......

Last edited:
Nick Atack said:
:sick: ..................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................I.........:scared: dont really know........um....wanna join???????????......
I thought so! You should make club meetings or something. You could even do BCN (blooper club news)

No, I don't want to join. I hate blooper. It always seems to kill me in super mario sunshine.

Yeah,you both can join!!
I added some stuff to do if your a member.
Check out the first Blooper Fan Club Meeting:Blooper Types.
Meetings have there own threads.I also added a Art Gallery.
We also have new news and events.
I suggest going to the starting post of this thread to check these things out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back