Joy At Last

tinklestar

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
nyc
Wii Online Code
2946-7530-5043-9261
Well folks, if you read my last post you probably felt sorry for me (wii broke, sent it for repairs etc etc)
well i just got a new one today, its great, and a new mario glaxy, im so over joyed, its great to have it back, i wud be playin it right now except i was playin it for a few hours and felt sorry for my fiancee so i let him play the ps3

BUT....... WOO HOO IM SO HAPPY

yea the wii is a great console, would be alot better if cod4 was on it :mad5:

delta38 said:
yea the wii is a great console, would be alot better if cod4 was on it :mad5:
what is cod4

call of duty 4 :) its a sick game thats on DS and ps3 and maybe 360 idk and its on pc BUT NOT FOR Wii!! ohh noo the wii isnt good enough for the game, or more likely its not good enough for the wii

Oh thats a shoting game, the best game like that is Ghost Recon for the ps3, amazing, graphics are sick

super said:
so you fi:lol: naly got it fixed
No still waiting on the first one i got that broke to be returned from nintendo, the wii i got today was a new one:ciappa:

hey its the mod! how come your always around when people double post or go offtopic?! lol
so ur saying i shouldnt buy metroid prime 3? ok then

Super likes the Red Sox, awesome, and awesome about your Wii, but CoD4 is mad fun Xbox Live, if only my Xbox didn't break the day after I bought it... Uhg... whatever but personally CoD4 isn't one of those games I can play from when I get home to when I go to bed, Halo 3 and Gears of War were like that, but not CoD4.

tinklestar said:
Well folks, if you read my last post you probably felt sorry for me (wii broke, sent it for repairs etc etc)
well i just got a new one today, its great, and a new mario glaxy, im so over joyed, its great to have it back, i wud be playin it right now except i was playin it for a few hours and felt sorry for my fiancee so i let him play the ps3

BUT....... WOO HOO IM SO HAPPY

Congrats on geting you wii back.

super said:
metroid prime 3 sucks dont buy it and that was one heck of a storm:yesnod:

Should you allow him to determine that?

Last edited:
Back