Just beat in 34 hours

ghghgh14702

Hero of Time
Jul 1, 2006
34 hours to beat LOZ TP with a few side quests which about 6 hours was just fishing, I thought they said 70 hours for the developers to beat this game, they must be horrible since they made the game they must know where everything is. Don't get me wrong this game isn't short I just always beat games quick, about half the normal players time, could have probably done it in 20-24 hours if I didn't do side quests. I still believe this is the best game I've ever played, some stuff probably could have been done better in some peoples mind but may have made it way to easy, and spoiler - The wolf form seems to suck at first but is really a great puzzle maker and when you get used to it killing/moving in the normal world can be much easier, and the magic armor is not worth the trouble of getting it in my opinion, spend 3000 to get the store than 598 for the armor then it drains rupees so fast you need to be bill gates to wear the thing normally, guess its just for boss battles, I was hoping for a glider armor - highlight to here to see spoiler. but all in all I give it a 9.8 which is my highest ever.

Yeah, I'm at 27 hours and I have only 2 mirror peices to go, I think I can finish is with around 40+ hours, or less.

Good job on that though.

ive been like..idk maybe 2-3 and im at the first temple (cant see the exact time because im at my pop's house and i dont have it here ironic seeing as my dad has the whole 5.1 surround, 72 inch HDTV .. when my mom has a normal 24 inch tv..

Good Job :)
Redone Ghghgh14702's post :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
34 hours to beat LOZ TP with a few side quests which about 6 hours was just fishing, I thought they said 70 hours for the developers to beat this game, they must be horrible since they made the game they must know where everything is. Don't get me wrong this game isn't short I just always beat games quick, about half the normal players time, could have probably done it in 20-24 hours if I didn't do side quests. I still believe this is the best game I've ever played, some stuff probably could have been done better in some peoples mind but may have made it way to easy, and
The wolf form seems to suck at first but is really a great puzzle maker and when you get used to it killing/moving in the normal world can be much easier, and the magic armor is not worth the trouble of getting it in my opinion, spend 3000 to get the store than 598 for the armor then it drains rupees so fast you need to be bill gates to wear the thing normally, guess its just for boss battles, I was hoping for a glider armor
- highlight to here to see spoiler. but all in all I give it a 9.8 which is my highest ever.

I am 9 hours and am just about to go into the second temple. Then again, I am figuring everytrhing out on my own AND I search every nook and cranny of everywhere I travel. I see myself easily getting 70 hours out of this game.

30 hours in and on the 4th temple although I was there at about 24 hours... been doing mini-games/side-quests

could you please tell me if the magic armour and hawks eye are actualy needed to advance in the game or just extras

i'm about 14 hours, in the 4th level, with not too many sidequests being accomplished. i don't use strategy guides at all, so i'll be spending the rest of my life on this game ^_^ I've played Ocarina of Time for about 6 years and it took me years to get a perfect game file (since I didn't play much after I beat it a few times. I'd play maybe once every few months haha)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
the 70 hours were for if you did all the side quests not just the main story line
that sounds reasonable as I'm at 38 hours and at the begining of the 5th temple (been doing all the extras I could find)

I just beat it today at less than 40 hours. I couldn't stop playing more and more into the story. It seemed a bit easy though, especially the last battles.

I'm about 28 hours and just beat the 4th temple, right now I'm doing a bit of side quest stuff. Mostly things to make my travels easier.

I've already got 8 bugs, I need more, I only do the bug hunting at night because they are easier to see.

I definitely see myself taking near 60-70 hours to COMPLETELY finish the game. That is if the game developers don't add content through an update. I still dont understand how that works, adding game content.

Back