Just Beatin SMG in 3 days

Goombaboot

Goombaboot
Jan 5, 2008
Super Mario Galaxy was incredibal i didnt even pay attention to how many stars i needed to progress i just stayed in each galaxy untill i found every star. So i completed SMG with an abundant amount of game left to explore. Such as i havent even seen the spring suit yet or been to the upper level yet. As soon as i recieved the grand star from the bedroom I was off to save "my special one".:cool:

yeah the transitions from recieving the grand star from the bedroom, to Rosalina telling me that the station was fulling powered was strange. when she said look at the floor that number represents how many more stars you need, it was 0 . So i guess i was a little ahead of the game. Thanks for commenting

lol, 2 days for me. but the number of stars i needed after the bedroom was 6 because i didnt do many comets. i played excessively after getting it for x-mas and got the first 120 stars in 5 days. but now im bored and dont want to play through it again just for 1 level.

good for you. you were very devoted to completing the game. i'm on my to completing it as well but it's difficult for me being that i have work as well as school. :(

Yeah I started playing the day after Christmas and I only have 83 or 84 stars. I have beat Bowser but I want to get every star. I usually only get to play once or twice a week for a couple hours...

Back